FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

I got my first freebie in last week's mail...when I was on vacation. The Max's Magical Delivery: Fit for Kids DVD...haven't tried it yet, but maybe I'll pop it in tonight while I'm making dinner!

I like this thread also but I find it a pain to jump threads :( I like everything in one thread .

However I will say walmart is the fastest company to send freebies and you would think sams club would be too but nope .

Oh and I love the publix baby club I signed up threw a freebie thread .
Buzz agent is a great place for freebies
vocal point this is neat to have things come from them after only signing up once .

Sarah

Just received the Marlboro flashlight today. I know most people on the thread put in for the sleeping bag, but I went for the flashlight. It's a nice Coleman flashlight, even came with the batteries!

What does everybody think of the Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners? I have gotten several types of the foil packet samples, now, and I kinda' feel that it weighs my hair down. :confused3
I tried the Sunsilk volumizing boost cream- the hair styling product that came with the yellow foil packets- and I was not impresed. Really left my hair flat.

I loved the razors!! But, the soyjoy bars are soooooooo gross! I always love the Dove products.

MNTBluejeans,

Thanks for setting this up:woohoo: Now, how do we get our fellow freaps to come here for what they got in the mail and then leave the freebies for freebies.

I love all the good free things I get and everyone that posts but it is just getting to be too long to go thru to get the freebies.

Any suggestions to get folks over here for the reviews and mailbag?:idea:

Thanks, April
:sad2: Nope, everybody just likes being friendly everywhere! :confused3 :rotfl:

I could use some help picking out the shade for the mineral foundation. I don't quite 'get it'. Doh! :laughing:

I have combination skin, so I figure on the Semi-Matte. I have fair, ruddy-colored skin so I am not sure of the color. As a matter of fact, this summer is the first summer in about 20 years I have gotten a tan on my face instead of burned to a crisp all summer long. :headache: So, my face goes from pale in the winter to red-brown in the summer. How do you match that up for foundation? :confused:

Received the Wal-Mart aquafresh sample yesterday. Haven't tried it yet. Saving it in my travel/freebies box for future trips (hopefully WDW);)
Does anyone else wish Walmart's samples came with coupons? Freebies with coupons are TWO freebies to me. Oh well, guess that is the price to be paid for Walmart's freebies being so fast.

No flames-- but I LOVE the soyjoy bars. I've even bought a few. They are great as a mid-morning snack with a cup of coffee. :thumbsup2

haha! Hey Freaps- maybe change the title to FREAP CHAT (so it is easy to find) or something, and make sure we post the link with every weeks start and end. We could also add the link to our siggys. This is a really great idea as the freebie thread is so junked up, what do you guys think?

Maybe if I add some pics of Mr. Jack, people will come runnin'! ;)

64073Jack_Framed-thumb.jpg

I call this one "Jack Framed"

64073Pirates3Depp-thumb.JPG

I think this picture needs no description! :love:

I liked the Sprint T-Shirt and I love all Tide, Downey and Dove samples. You get 3 things with the Tide Essentials Sample, Tide,Downey & Bounce dryer sheets.

Hey mtblujeans and all freaps!

Just wanted to say "hello" on the new thread:wizard: What a great idea!:thumbsup2

I LOVE anything that is FREE and I don't have to pay for!:love:

But I especially love the coupons for FREE food - Atkins bars, Carnation Mix, Pasta, Yogurt, etc.

haha! Well said mtbluejeans on the other thread! I am going to put the link in my siggy now :)

So, my mom got some yummy gourmet popcornt hat I signed her up for, but I haven't got anything!! ahh! Isn't that the way it works :)

So, the listerine whitestrips that are being sampled at walmart.com are pretty great! I am doing a BzzAgent thing for them right now, and I like them pretty well, better than the Crest Whitestips as far as being easy to use. I am not sure how well they will whiten, bc I have only been using them for 5 days, so I will update ya!

Ahhh-- I love this thread :)

Ok, now I have questions! Does the popcorn have a shipping fee? I don't remember signing up for that one.

Do the Listerine Whitestrips taste like Listerine? I signed up for the freebie but I have never tried whitestrips.

The last offering I got on BzzAgent was the chicken sausage. I got the coupons but I have not been able to find them here. I haven't been offered anything since then.

I just signed up for the Tide Essentials sample and I didn't know it came with a sample of all 3 products....so I am looking forward to that one! :thumbsup2

With Aclov's list of food samples, I am now getting hungry....a trip to the kitchen is in order, I think! popcorn::

The Tide sample from Wal-mart was a good surprise. I didn't expect three things!

I loved the Auro easy to match socks. They were a great freebie!

We just tried the Soy Joy bar last night...gross. Even DS who is our garbage disposal wouldn't eat it!:scared:

I was at Sam's yesterday and they were passing out Gilette razors at the exit. It was an unexpected freebie!:goodvibes

Hello Freap chatters!!! Thanks for setting this up for us to blab about our loot. Yesterday was one of the best freebie days ever and, believe me, I needed a pickmeup. I got the 3 pack of socks for DS, an awesome flashlight from Marlboro, tampons, deodorant and my whitestrips from Buzz.:banana: Then I had to stop at the grocery on my way home from work at 3:30 this morning:sad2: and picked up 6 boxes of dishwasher detergent from the free coupons in the paper a couple weeks ago. Also got a free pack of Idohoan dried potatoes:sick: . I don't have high hopes for them but they can go in our camping stuff. And I will reiterate that I love the SoyJoy bars, too.:hippie: They are a great little lo-cal snack.

Oh..forgot to say I love my new panties. They are so comfy and this is actually the second freebie pair of the Hanes I've received. As far as the OB tampons, I've always wondered who uses those things and exactly how it's supposed to work.:confused3 I have a hard enough time with regular old tampax and I've been using them for way over 20 years.:rotfl2:

Yeah! I FINALLY FINALLY got my Hanes underwear. I normally wear a size 7, but for some reason I got the size 5 and it fits perfectly! I love the fuschia color too. These are magic underwear! And I thought free was great, but these allow me to imagine I'm two sizes smaller! Woo Hoo!

Oh..forgot to say I love my new panties. They are so comfy and this is actually the second freebie pair of the Hanes I've received. As far as the OB tampons, I've always wondered who uses those things and exactly how it's supposed to work.:confused3 I have a hard enough time with regular old tampax and I've been using them for way over 20 years.:rotfl2:
:lmao: That is too funny! ITA

About the Hanes, I had a survey recently that asked where I get most of my underwear and I thought that it would have been funny to put "from the mailman".:scared1: I like them better than my Victoria's Secret ones because they were free!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter