FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
Now that those free samples are coming in the mail...what do you think of the products? Yea or nay?

ETA: :rotfl: Tinker always has good ideas!! :thumbsup2

Following the links back, it appears this may have been the first FREEBIE thread. Each is linked together and you can follow them up to today.

Out of all the free samples I've ordered, the only thing I've got in the mail is tampons. I haven't had a need for those yet. But I'm hoping to get all the other freebies I signed up for and seeing what others thought of their samples.

Dove deodorant........little black dress approved: Goes on clear, stays clear.
Two Thumbs up :thumbsup2

Crest Naturals toothpaste with green tea....OMG I thought it was absolutely gross!:sick:
Secret Prescription Strength antiperspirant....I think it's just great! It's so smooth and soft, and really does work well.
Dove Jasmine scented body wash(I think that was the scent, I have a terrible memory)...I wasn't crazy about the scent, it was too heavy, IMO.
Any and all of the Pet Food samples...My animals loved them all. They act like they're getting treats instead of just a meal.
Downy Tahitian scent fabric softener....I thought that smelled soooo pretty! I will definitely look for it next time I'm buying fabric softener.

I think WalMart does the best job with their Freebies. The items come so quickly. I wonder how many things I've signed up for that I haven"t got? LOL Probably TONS! But, I'm very happy with the ones I do get!

Gotta go look for some more!

The Dove deordorant didn't work well for me....I was drippy by the end of the day. :guilty: But, that is good to know before I buy a full size! I am looking forward to receiving the Secret 'hyper strength' sample! :laughing:

I actually thought the tea toothpaste was pretty good but my daughter thought i was trying to kill her off with it, LOL.

WalMart is definitely the BEST in freebies!!!

Yogi Teas - love them! I like the Biz, Cascade, Tide Coldwater and the Downy Tahaitain Waterfall. Breakfast cereals - especially liked the Fiber One and Honey Bunches of Oats - never who have thought I'd like them.
Son loved the razors and the axe samples. Dog loved the greenies and the Iams

Things I disliked - soyjoy bars, knorrs sides, foil shampoo and conditioner and the fragrances that came in the little pull off magazine strips - so annoying!

I too, think that Walmart does the best with the samples - they come quick and usually are a good trial size.

I like the Dove Energy Glow "Daily Moisturizer With Subtle Self-Tanners". I have been using it on my face since I have been trying to keep my face out of the sun. I like the smell of it, too.

What does everybody think of the Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners? I have gotten several types of the foil packet samples, now, and I kinda' feel that it weighs my hair down. :confused3

What does everybody think of the Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners? I have gotten several types of the foil packet samples, now, and I kinda' feel that it weighs my hair down. :confused3
I love Sunsilk products. What I have found out is that they really do work well for the kind of hair that they suggest. At first I tried the one for dry hair because I color my hair; I ended up looking greasy by the end of the day. I switched over to the yellow for volume and it works great. My DD used the blue, I think it is anti fizz, and she loves that as well. I would not suggest the dry hair one unless you really have dry, dry hair.

I really like the Secret Clinical. I've even bought 2 bottles though it is a little pricey- it is well worth it to me.

I am still waiting to receive my sample of the clinical Secret. I am looking forward to trying it...:thumbsup2

I am saving my secret clinical strength for my disney trip.

I am saving most of my samples to bring on my trip. Then I can toss them and I don't have to worry.

I did not like the secret clinical I didn't find that it worked any better than any other deo and I did not like the smell. I also did not like to Knorr samples However I appreciate all samples and usually share them with friends. The absolute best sample that I got was a 24 count package of Take -5 candy bars from buzzagent.

Secret Clinical - I loved this and ended up buying the full size when it was gone. Now I hunt for coupons for it.

B&L Care Kit - The 12 month supply of contact cases and the rewetting drops was awesome

Eucerin - always sends nice sized samples

Dove - they take a long time but the samples are good

Soy Joy Bars - nasty

Walmart is hands down the fastest with getting the freebies out!

Sun Crystals (artificial sweetener) - SO good! It tastes just like sugar. HOWEVER... it is $25 for a 250 ct box of the small packets. :eek:

I agree that WalMart is speedy when it comes to their free samples. I like the Secret Clinical strength, but I don't think it's any better than my other deodarants, but hey, it's free!! LOL

My kitty loved the Greenies (I think that's what they call them)! She was just in heaven!

My DH liked the Gillete Fusion razor. Hmmmm, I have received some coloring book things (don't remember from where), but my kids liked them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pantene samples. =)

One of my favorite samples so far has been the Kinerase lotion. It figures, because it is $117 for a 2.8 ounce bottle!:scared1:

I also love when a company mails a coupon for a free full sized product, like the Country Bob's Sauce, Idahoan Potatoes, Ritz Crackers, etc. I love going to the store and using them all at once!

And I agree with the other posters...WalMart is the best for offering samples and getting them out quick!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter