FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

Hey freaps- has anyone heard from Maggie (Maggimus)????

I tried to PM her to see if she would like a few Wondertime mags however, she is not accepting PMs??:confused3

I hope all is OK with her. :hug:

eeeek- page 249- should I make another thread now?? or should we wait, oh no!

eeek!
franticsbd0.gif
what should I do?

:lmao: I am not good in these situations.......:rotfl2:

Make a new one. This is sad we are being moved.:sad1:
Okay we just got the call from the DRs. It is not good. I guess I am about to have a long haul in front of me. They are setting up some more test and then we all need to sit down and decide if they will do the surgeory of treatments first. So Madd you need to put up some mad smudging

Hey freaps- has anyone heard from Maggie (Maggimus)????

I tried to PM her to see if she would like a few Wondertime mags however, she is not accepting PMs??:confused3

I hope all is OK with her. :hug:

I also have been wondering about Maggie. Last I knew she was moving into the new house. Hopefully she is just busy unpacking and enjoying the new house.:grouphug:

Make a new one. This is sad we are being moved.:sad1:
Okay we just got the call from the DRs. It is not good. I guess I am about to have a long haul in front of me. They are setting up some more test and then we all need to sit down and decide if they will do the surgeory of treatments first. So Madd you need to put up some mad smudging

ugh! I am so sorry Kellie!:hug:

stupid smudging........:guilty:

OK- I am going to make us new home- I will just call it the same thing- part 2 I guess.:guilty:

I will be back with our new address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter