FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

One of my favorite samples so far has been the Kinerase lotion. It figures, because it is $117 for a 2.8 ounce bottle!:scared1:

I also love when a company mails a coupon for a free full sized product, like the Country Bob's Sauce, Idahoan Potatoes, Ritz Crackers, etc. I love going to the store and using them all at once!

And I agree with the other posters...WalMart is the best for offering samples and getting them out quick!

Jennifer
I love the coupons for free stuff. Although I have been getting the same checker the last few times and he hates to see me coming. I came in with Glucerna Cereal, Atkins shakes, listerine, IAMS dog food some other cleaning product and about 100 coupons :goodvibes . I always warn him ahead of time. After I got 202.00 worth of groceries for 89.00 it was worth the looks.

Loved my Gillete razors.

I can't tell you how many razors I've gotten!!:confused3 I can't figure it out, I bet I've gotten about 10 razors, mostly Gillete ones, and schick! My girls LOVE the Secret Clinical, they both have problems with underarm wetness and they've been using it since they've tried it. I love the sunsilk, I've gotten 3 boxes so far with a variety of products. I have a large rubbermaid box in my linen closet that I keep throwing my freebies in and when we need something we look there first!!

Secret Clinical - Loved but not sure I'd pay the price OOP
Knorrs - ok - kids will eat it ;) More of an occasional purchase type thing
Any haircare item - always gets used - love Pantene and Dove
Dove - great products no matter what - soap, shampoo
SoyJoy Bars - gross :scared:

Makup products & Calgon peelie stuff - C'mon, if I wanted a wiff of it I could sniff the bottle at the store :rolleyes: Yes, I have put on my $200 dinner dress, got my hair professionally done and wait while I whip out my little lipstick peelie :rotfl2: I know it's a sample but I don't even register for those calgon scratch & sniff things anymore :rolleyes:

Walmart by far the quickest sending co. but could they please put a coupon in there so I could be swayed to purchase the product more.

Buzz - LOVE them!!! I have signed up for multiple items there and am always impressed with their quanitities.

Vocal Point - Another fairly new website that I LOVE - no sign up required other than initial registering and I have gotten several freebies from them.

Love TMF (try me free) coupons - helps me save on the grocery bill - esp when CVS carries those items ;) I have found many products that I continue to buy after redeeming a TMF or using a rebate.

Last winter I went through and signed up for lots of the samples, I didn't get very many but that's probably because we moved in January, and they didn't get forwarded :-( But now I've signed up for a whole new batch and hope I receive them!

I did get the feline Greenies and my cats love them like nothing else. The little one just goes crazy for those things. They practically won't even touch other treats now. We've bought several bags now after that little trial pack! :-)

Okay, I'll bite...how do you get freebies from Walmart????:confused3

K in SA

You can browse through the freebie thread - most of them are posted there but if you also go to Walmart.com and click on the link (top right) that says IN STORES NOW you can then choose FREE SAMPLES. Then you can choose what products you want and sign up for each one. They generally come within 2 weeks - super fast for freebies!!! They seem to update the page at least weekly.

Secret Clinical - Loved but not sure I'd pay the price OOP
Knorrs - ok - kids will eat it ;) More of an occasional purchase type thing
Any haircare item - always gets used - love Pantene and Dove
Dove - great products no matter what - soap, shampoo
SoyJoy Bars - gross :scared:

Makup products & Calgon peelie stuff - C'mon, if I wanted a wiff of it I could sniff the bottle at the store :rolleyes: Yes, I have put on my $200 dinner dress, got my hair professionally done and wait while I whip out my little lipstick peelie :rotfl2: I know it's a sample but I don't even register for those calgon scratch & sniff things anymore :rolleyes:

Walmart by far the quickest sending co. but could they please put a coupon in there so I could be swayed to purchase the product more.

Buzz - LOVE them!!! I have signed up for multiple items there and am always impressed with their quanitities.

Vocal Point - Another fairly new website that I LOVE - no sign up required other than initial registering and I have gotten several freebies from them.

Love TMF (try me free) coupons - helps me save on the grocery bill - esp when CVS carries those items ;) I have found many products that I continue to buy after redeeming a TMF or using a rebate.
I am so glad that I am not the only one that didn't like the soyjoy bars. I usually like healthy food and actually I will give them even more of a chance if they are good for me but man...those soyjoy bars were like eating cardboard.

Everybody in my family thought the Soyjoy bars were pretty bad, too. But the South Beach diet Peanut Butter Bar I tried was pretty tasty.

Out of all the free samples I've ordered, the only thing I've got in the mail is tampons. I haven't had a need for those yet. But I'm hoping to get all the other freebies I signed up for and seeing what others thought of their samples.

I got the tampons.... and a laugh. My DD8 recently read the American Girl book that explains puberty. Of course with that she has asked to see the tampons and such. She saw the sample come in the mail and figured she would be using those "sport" tampons when the time comes, since she is a dancer. A couple weeks later she comes up to me and asks "so mom, how did those tampons work out for you?" :eek:

I got the tampons.... and a laugh. My DD8 recently read the American Girl book that explains puberty. Of course with that she has asked to see the tampons and such. She saw the sample come in the mail and figured she would be using those "sport" tampons when the time comes, since she is a dancer. A couple weeks later she comes up to me and asks "so mom, how did those tampons work out for you?" :eek:
A knowledgable consumer in the making! ;)

What a great thread!! I can't believe I didn't fin it before now! I'll tell you, my thought with the OB tampons...Uh...where's the applicator?? haha! So, I took out the OB's and put my Tampax pearl compact in the cute case! Those tampons scared me!

What a great thread!! I can't believe I didn't fin it before now! I'll tell you, my thought with the OB tampons...Uh...where's the applicator?? haha! So, I took out the OB's and put my Tampax pearl compact in the cute case! Those tampons scared me!

Cassi I thought the same thing-- I opened up the cutesy container and got all excited and then saw the tampons and was like "WHA? ME? Im going to? NO way!"... lol i shut the case and through it in the drawer with the rest of them... they wont be the next ones to be opened ill tell ya that right now!

SoyJoy Bars- GROSS!

SouthBeach Bar- Yummy :)

Boost & Glucerna- My grandmother says they are awesome!

Hanes Underwear- AWESOME-- even more awesome cause they are free..

I :love: All of the toothpaste samples-- great to stock up on for travelling

I havent bought Deoderant in years!

We love all of the Razors-- you cant complain when they sell them at the store for $10 and you get them for $0.

I really enjoy all of the pads and tampons-- always good to keep around.

Im not too fond of getting the foil pack samples of shampoo- I like the mini bottles.

Oh yes, I love the Dove Clincal strenghth, and I just so happen to be wearing my hanes right now! I also really enjoyed the Knorr sides w/ veggies, and have bought several packages of them since getting the samples!

DS actually really likes the soy joy bars, but they kind of remind me of cardboard.

The Berry flavored toothpaste (I think it was Aquafresh) tasted like cough syrup. :scared:

The Sunsilk anti-flat samples were the greatest for me. After ordering from every site that had them I finally started buying them all the time. I am hooked on the shampoo and cream.

The Calaphon freebie was a real good one. I have used the muffin tins and scraper. The muffin tin was so easy to clean.

My 2 year old grandson ate the SoyJoy bars but no one else would touch them.

The razors are a good find. They are quite expensive at the store, especially the refills. But as long as we get them free there is no need for refills.

LOL! I'll have to get that American Girl book for my DD. I got the Pearl ones that have the "upgrade" commercials. I actually prefer the old standard cardboard one for coverage (and cost.)

For my other samples, my cats didn't like the treats but they rarely like anything but their food. The shampoo for brunettes came for light brunettes and my hair is almost black. So I didn't notice any difference but it smelled nice. I also got a thank you card that was nice and I plan to keep on hand.

MNTBluejeans,

Thanks for setting this up:woohoo: Now, how do we get our fellow freaps to come here for what they got in the mail and then leave the freebies for freebies.

I love all the good free things I get and everyone that posts but it is just getting to be too long to go thru to get the freebies.

Any suggestions to get folks over here for the reviews and mailbag?:idea:

Thanks, April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter