• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joanne and I (Bill) would like to be in this time (7124). I'd like to find a group if possible as well.

Don't be offended. :hug: I rolled my eyes at him because I'm already getting the stuff together for my (our) FE gifts and he didn't even notice. Even though it's spread all over the kitchen counter. :sad2: Even though I told him about it a million times. :sad2: Even though I've already started laminating. :sad2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BTW: GREAT TAG!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

For those of us not in on the joke... which tags are you referring too. I keep seeing this way too much on a lot of posts in this forum to ignore asking about it, so it doesn't drive me nuts trying to figure out what you guys are referring too.

For those of us not in on the joke... which tags are you referring too. I keep seeing this way too much on a lot of posts in this forum to ignore asking about it, so it doesn't drive me nuts trying to figure out what you guys are referring too.

The tags are beneath each persons screen name on the left (above the avatar!)

It appears the Tag Fairy/s were on board and have documented some of the antics :thumbsup2

The tags are beneath each persons screen name on the left (above the avatar!)

It appears the Tag Fairy/s were on board and have documented some of the antics :thumbsup2

AH!!!! That makes sense... I couldn't figure out which item people were referring too. Many had the CM Badges with the countdown and I was thinking that they were referring to those. Thanks.

:worship:

Will do Todd!

I know we have tons of time, but if the others want to do something different, just let me know so I can open up the space.

I say that everyone needs to put a Sharpie in Deb and George's FE. How many different colors can they get?

We'd like to join!

We have only done one cruise so far- but not the Podcast Cruise.
We did participate in a small FE- about 6 cabins. It was tons of fun and I already have our FE's ready to hang again!

So, for those of us who have not read all the thousands of posts from the first cruise- exactly how does this work with so many people? :confused3
I'm not sure I want to pack 2 extra suitcases with 300 FE gifts!!! :upsidedow

We'd like to join!

We did participate in a small FE- about 6 cabins. It was tons of fun and I already have our FE's ready to hang again!

So, for those of us who have not read all the thousands of posts from the first cruise- exactly how does this work with so many people? :confused3

I will be posting a Fish Extender FAQ and primer soon. I will also link it in my sig so nobody needs to find the exact page/post in this thread.

We'd like to join!

Don't want to spoil Todds primer but we had 80 cabins this time, I'm expecting a couple more!

It looks like there will be a few more group gifts this time :thumbsup2 I think I will try and form a group, maybe a non-US non-Canadian one :confused3

Don't want to spoil Todds primer but we had 80 cabins this time, I'm expecting a couple more!

It looks like there will be a few more group gifts this time :thumbsup2 I think I will try and form a group, maybe a non-US non-Canadian one :confused3

Group EU?:confused3:confused3

Does anyone have the pic of Yvette and Emiel's fish extender? I know I saw it, but can't seem to find it now. :sad2:

Does anyone have the pic of Yvette and Emiel's fish extender? I know I saw it, but can't seem to find it now. :sad2:

Ask and you shall recieve:

4467_174524620315_638730315_6795262_1839907_n.jpg

If we can take over the ship and create our own money, may I be a member nation? Prettty, please. With sugar on top?

I think there will be enough of us to take over the ship anyway :rotfl: then we can just be a global nation of Dis freaks, er fans ;)

And I think the currency should have your head on it :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter