Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Canadians want to do a Canada group?

I was contacted by a Canadian with this idea...I will prod her to let her know there is more interest in a Canadian group.
:cool1:

I think we would be into a group gift as well.
All that maple syrup was waaaaayyyy too heavy this time.
I doubt it would be repeated on PCC 2.0.

I was the one who originally asked agoofymon about a Canadian group!! So far we are 4, we will see who else is interested and decide on a suitable gift!! Of course we do have a lot of time to figure that out!!!

I'm late to this party, but we're in too! Phillip and Dodie - 6082 this time. (Apparently OUR cabin (6084) wasn't available this time.)

We loved doing this. It was so much fun looking at everyone's creative fish extenders and coming back to the room to treats - especially the regional or state themed ones.

So far I have for my group:
Me
Brandie
Lois
Nicole
Andrea
Kim
Kathy
Bill
Todd

Waiting to hear from:
Don
Aaron
Mindy

Hmmm. I think maybe we'd like to go in on a group gift this time too. How would I go about that?

I've got an idea in the works, just waiting on some response. Once/if I get it, Candy and I will be forming up a group. If it doesnt pan out, we'd still like to get in a group so we can provide a bigger/better gift by pooling resources.

Awe, you are always welcome. But I'll try not to be offended.

BTW - I got a new tag!:banana::love::banana::love:

Don't be offended. :hug: I rolled my eyes at him because I'm already getting the stuff together for my (our) FE gifts and he didn't even notice. Even though it's spread all over the kitchen counter. :sad2: Even though I told him about it a million times. :sad2: Even though I've already started laminating. :sad2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BTW: GREAT TAG!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter