Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a thought.. you know how Kevin has been taunting us non cruisers with the extra gift baskets... What if we made like 3 extra Fish extender packs up and pulled names of 3 non cruisers who had signed up before hand and we mailed them a Fish Extender package from CC or port when we got back?!? Would everyone be willing to make a few extras for our DIS friends who cannot be with us?

So I had a thought.. you know how Kevin has been taunting us non cruisers with the extra gift baskets... What if we made like 3 extra Fish extender packs up and pulled names of 3 non cruisers who had signed up before hand and we mailed them a Fish Extender package from CC or port when we got back?!? Would everyone be willing to make a few extras for our DIS friends who cannot be with us?

Nice thought. FYI, it cost me $30 to send my FE stuff back (domestic).

cheers,
:flower3:

Pictures of gifts would be nice for us new to this to know exactly what types of gifts are given.

I will put pics up in the primer.:thumbsup2

We used our castaway club bag to store all of our FE gifts. It took up half of my suitcase. Thanks for doing the first one Jen, you did a GREAT job. I have to think of something new. I don't want to do CDs again. They took me FOREVER. I had to draw little pictures on each of them and then it took me TWO HOURS to deliver them. I might participate in a group one this time. Better go seach for ideas.

I thoroughly enjoyed your CD, too. As did my car load of friends who are usually "too cool" to like stuff like that. I can't imagine what people thought that saw 5 guys driving down the freeway singing Under the Sea.

Nice thought. FYI, it cost me $30 to send my FE stuff back (domestic).

cheers,
:flower3:

That is a good idea. If we got prepaid Priority Mail boxes, there would be a fixed rate no matter the weight, as long as the box was not contorted from its original shape.

The rules are, if you have the idea, then you get to coordinate it. Great idea!

The rules are, if you have the idea, then you get to coordinate it. Great idea!

I have no problem organizing the raffle for those left on shore... I was not on 1.0 so I can empathize for those not coming. YEA !! I have a project!!

Count me in this time for the FE Exchange. I had intended to partake on the Cruise 1.0 but work interfered and prevent it. This time I a definitely me.

Kathy Warner
Room 7122

I thoroughly enjoyed your CD, too. As did my car load of friends who are usually "too cool" to like stuff like that. I can't imagine what people thought that saw 5 guys driving down the freeway singing Under the Sea.
It depends. Were you wearing your tiara?

As for the FE, I didn't participate the last time because for several months we weren't sure if we were even going to be able to go or not and I didn't want to get involved if I had to cancel. By the time we were certain it was a go, the FE thread was so deep, I would've needed 2 weeks of vacation to wade through that thread. In hopelessness, I gave up. But this time, I'M ALL IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter