Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count us in. I've also had an idea, just waiting on details from a vendor then I'll know more. It will have to be a group thing, so I'm sure I'll be recruiting.

I don't want to count my chickens just yet, because I have to actually book a cabin, first. :laughing:

But I am clueless about the whole fish extender phenomenon, but it sounds like fun. My fish extender idea isn't quite a practical gift, but I know all of us Disney fans would appreciate the sentiment behind it.

I'm with you, BriarRosie. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself and my family into, but it sounds fun!

Sure will. I'll even put it a link to it in my sig. But please give me a week or so. People seem to think I should actually be productive and do work related things from 7-4....I think they need to reset their priorities.:goodvibes

Pictures of gifts would be nice for us new to this to know exactly what types of gifts are given.

Have to check with DH but I think we are in as well. We will definitely be re-thinking gifts though! Last time we did the white boards and they took a TON of space in our luggage!!!

Count us in!

For those of you who don't know what an FE is. Here is a pic of our door from the Podcast cruise version 1.0.

Ian and I are in.

Also - I'll coordinate a Group gift if those of us who also post on the DL Board or considers themselves DL pros want to all go in together.

What do you say - Represent the West Coast!!!!! Brian Rosie, klam, Donna, Mary Jo, Carol, Wendy, Tony, etc - you guys in?

Have to check with DH but I think we are in as well. We will definitely be re-thinking gifts though! Last time we did the white boards and they took a TON of space in our luggage!!!

:love: ur white board tho :worship: it saved me since the magnets on the Pooh one I brought weren't strong enuf to hold it to the door :sad1: DH could not understand my frustration :rolleyes1 I've even put yours aside for the next cruise :rotfl: - thx a mint! :goodvibes

Ian and I are in.

Also - I'll coordinate a Group gift if those of us who also post on the DL Board or considers themselves DL pros want to all go in together.

What do you say - Represent the West Coast!!!!! Brian Rosie, klam, Donna, Mary Jo, Carol, Wendy, Tony, etc - you guys in?

Count me in! :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

Tracey - I loved the white board. It came in handy.

I am glad you enjoyed the white boards!! It was a great idea, unfortunately the process to make them a reality was insane!!! First we bought the white boards at the dollar store, when we got them all home more than half of the markers didn't work! So we then had to go buy more markers seperately! We bought a roll of magnet stuff, to make the boards magnetic -- it wasn't strong enough to hold the board up. We then had to go buy packs of larger magnets and hot glue them to the back of the boards. After that we had to print the labels and stickers and add the Disney stickers!!!

I can't tell you happy it makes to me to know they were used and appreciated!!!!

We used our castaway club bag to store all of our FE gifts. It took up half of my suitcase. Thanks for doing the first one Jen, you did a GREAT job. I have to think of something new. I don't want to do CDs again. They took me FOREVER. I had to draw little pictures on each of them and then it took me TWO HOURS to deliver them. I might participate in a group one this time. Better go seach for ideas.

We used our castaway club bag to store all of our FE gifts. It took up half of my suitcase. Thanks for doing the first one Jen, you did a GREAT job. I have to think of something new. I don't want to do CDs again. They took me FOREVER. I had to draw little pictures on each of them and then it took me TWO HOURS to deliver them. I might participate in a group one this time. Better go seach for ideas.

Gibson, your CD is great, though. I've really enjoyed listening to it.

Gibson, your CD is great, though. I've really enjoyed listening to it.

I love it, too! I have it in my car, and am going to put the songs on my Ipod this weekend. I think I'm going to have a cruise playlist with all the songs from the cds so I can think of all the fun we had while listening to the music.

I am in also, even though I am not totally sure what I am in for. It does sound like a lot of fun. Also, "Nannyrose49" will be in also, even though I have not told her yet! We would like to be included in a group gift with others if possible. Will wait for more info from this post on what kinds of gifts, homemade or bought,etc.

Bannermouse

Any New Englanders want to go in on a New England Group Gift? I am more than happy to organize!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter