• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can take over the ship and create our own money, may I be a member nation? Prettty, please. With sugar on top?

Thanks Shelly!

Can I be the guy who holds the sword and makes people walk the plank... into the swimming pool? pirate:

I'm interested. I'll come back and read the rest of the thread later. I just finished page 2!

Ask and you shall recieve:

4467_174524620315_638730315_6795262_1839907_n.jpg

I had a heck of a time trying to get a CD to stay in that FE.

Jen,
Can you make a list of groups that are going in for a group gift and write down wether they would be open to more people or not? I would love to participate in a group, but don't have any idea what groups have already been formed.
Thanks,
Gibson

Jen,
Can you make a list of groups that are going in for a group gift and write down wether they would be open to more people or not? I would love to participate in a group, but don't have any idea what groups have already been formed.
Thanks,
Gibson

If she can't, I can. (Just trying to help you out Jen.)

Speaking of Emiel & Yvette's Fish Extender. Did anyone take pictures of all of them and the doors? There were so many creative doors that I saw. It'd be neat to show them off in a thread.

Speaking of Emiel & Yvette's Fish Extender. Did anyone take pictures of all of them and the doors? There were so many creative doors that I saw. It'd be neat to show them off in a thread.

You know the rules!:laughing:

I'll post mine.:goodvibes

I know Brandie's husband took a pic of most of the 6th floor FEs. I'll post mine when you start the thread.

I will be posting a Fish Extender FAQ and primer soon. I will also link it in my sig so nobody needs to find the exact page/post in this thread.

Isn't a Fish Extender similar to Hamburger Helper? :lmao:

I'm not even gonna say what I thought a fish extender sounded like when I first heard the term. I can't, this is a family board. Let's just say Austin Powers had a Swedish made one......:rolleyes1

Jen,
Thanks,
Gibson

If she can't, I can. (Just trying to help you out Jen.)

No problem, but I'm gonna wait until at least the new year.:rotfl:

Yikes! Will that be enough time to plan?
This speaks volumes to the different types of people we have here on the boards. Alicia has already started laminating her FE loot; Jen isn't ready to make a new group list until the new year. :laughing: I love it!

As for the FE group list Famous Carrier, would you kindly add me to one? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter