Fill up your water bottles

Pizza Port in Tomorrowland will also let you get a cup of ice water for no charge so I would think they would let you fill up your water bottles there too.

We have filled up our bottles at the fountains around DL and have always found the water pretty gross. It was even bad at HOB. I am a Brita girl usually, but am stuck with water bottles from a local store when we head to DL. :( Is the water that comes out near the baby center any better than around the rest of the park?

i fill mine at rancho del zocalo out on the patio near where the salsa bottles are kept, free water people! plus they have cups.....ooooh! exciting!!

So glad to know this...we hate the drinking fountain water and usually cover it up with flavor packets of some sort after filling up our camelbacks. As much as I dislike the water, I still can't bring myself to pay so much for drinks in the park. It will be wonderful to know where to get some good, plain, filtered water to drink!!!:yay:

great info. we are thinking about going there this year and then driving up to seattle. i allways drink from the fountain at florida and just thought it would be the same. bottle water in america is so much cheeper than here in scotland and tastes ok to.:banana:

I've been just asking at whichever counter service is nearby if I can have a cup of ice water (or 4) and they have all been very willing to give that to us. Is that water different than the spigots?

Pictures if anyone goes there would be great to see where they are located! I didn't know about this, and don't like to drink from fountains.

Does anyone know if these are still in place? Are there any in Ca Adventure?

Just to let everyone know that you can walk up to any restaurant (or counter service) and get a tap water in a cup for free. We didn't even carry our water bottles last trip. They typically give you a cup with a lid and straw, and put ice in it too.

We did this in both California Adventure and Disneyland.

We didn't spend any money on drinks our last trip at all. I am not a big soda drinker, and neither are my kids--so it works perfectly for us.

We're going to DL this weekend and definitely plan on drinking filtered water a lot. We would love to find out if there have been any additions or changes to the places where you can get filtered water at both parks? Some people mentioned in the past that they could only find one spot at DL...The Rancho Zocalo place... any other locations? How about at DCA? Thanks! :goodvibes

We're going to DL this weekend and definitely plan on drinking filtered water a lot. We would love to find out if there have been any additions or changes to the places where you can get filtered water at both parks? Some people mentioned in the past that they could only find one spot at DL...The Rancho Zocalo place... any other locations? How about at DCA? Thanks! :goodvibes

We were in DL in August and found the one by the French Market. not sure about DCA though!

When we were there in May, there was one at Tomorrowland Terrace and inside the Plaza Inn. I think that accounts for all 4 that were originally reported. We also refill our water bottles at any regular water fountain as this is also filtered water.

Just to let everyone know that you can walk up to any restaurant (or counter service) and get a tap water in a cup for free. We didn't even carry our water bottles last trip. They typically give you a cup with a lid and straw, and put ice in it too.

We did this in both California Adventure and Disneyland.

We didn't spend any money on drinks our last trip at all. I am not a big soda drinker, and neither are my kids--so it works perfectly for us.

do they really do this? give away free ice water? if so... i'm thinking leave the water bottles at home, and just order water with ice in a cup from all the counter service places when we get thirsty :)

do they really do this? give away free ice water? if so... i'm thinking leave the water bottles at home, and just order water with ice in a cup from all the counter service places when we get thirsty :)

They do, but unless they've changed things, they are tiny, kids' size cups. Some places gave me two cups just by default, and I'm sure they would give you more cups if you asked for it.

I drink a lot of water so I have to have water bottles, but if the weather isn't too hot and you don't drink a lot, the counter-service water might be just fine for you. I think some people here do it with no problem.

At the last d23 shopping day at Mickey's of Glendale I started chatting with an employee ( are they still CMs if they work at corporate?) who told me she had worked her way up from maintenance and was now in charge of scheduling maintenance for all plumbing - and I swear she told me EVERY fountain had a filter that was replaced on a very regular schedule ( every couple of months or less - don't remember exactly).

At the last d23 shopping day at Mickey's of Glendale I started chatting with an employee ( are they still CMs if they work at corporate?) who told me she had worked her way up from maintenance and was now in charge of scheduling maintenance for all plumbing - and I swear she told me EVERY fountain had a filter that was replaced on a very regular schedule ( every couple of months or less - don't remember exactly).

I believe it, and I find the fountain water at Disneyland is not that bad. I bring drink mix powder, but have drank the fountain water straight at DL and it tasted OK. Unlike WDW's water, it does not have a smell, either... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter