Fill up your water bottles

I found this elsewhere and thought it was great info, especially in the summer heat.

"Filtered water spigots are available throughout the park at several locations throughout Disneyland, although I've noticed that in recent years there are fewer and fewer. A filtered water spigot will certainly always available in the kitchen area and main feeding area of the Baby Center on Main Street. The water is refreshing and ice cold! Stop in and say hello. The hostess are happy to let you refill your water bottles!

Other spigots can be found at:

1. ★The Plaza Pavillion restaurant on the west side of Main Street
2. ★The French Market in New Orleans Square
3. ★Rancho del Zocalo in the dining courtyard in Frontierland
4. ★Tomorrowland Terrace to the left of the order windows"

This is great info..anyone have any is inside of DCA?

This is great info..anyone have any is inside of DCA?

At DCA, the Baby Center is just to the left when you're entering the park. It's next to Guest Relations. There is a water fountain with cold water and plastic cups. Twice last weekend we popped in there and refilled. We chatted with the CMs there for a couple of minutes.

I also ask for a large cup of water when ordering food and then I fill my bottle that way too.

i ask for med cups of ice or ice water and they give it fine. I also fill my ice cups up with my soda i bring

Thanks to fantastic tips I found on here, my family brought the Brita filter bottles to WDW when we went in May, and they were fantastic! I'd read that the fountain water there can be a little dicey, but with the filter we didn't notice any taste at all! I've brought that bottle with me other places, and have drank hotel tap water, etc with no problems. Definitely worth the investment :)

Has anyone been to these places lately? Are they still there?

Also, has anyone tried the Brita bottles? Im just wondering if they will filter out the Mio/crystal light that I will have to put in there :rotfl:

The Bobble bottle filtered out the flavor, it was gross lol

Thanks!

purplecrush said:

Also, has anyone tried the Brita bottles? Im just wondering if they will filter out the Mio/crystal light that I will have to put in there :rotfl:

Thanks!

The four listed in the OP are still there. I know nothing about Britain bottles.

- Dreams

Thanks!

They are made to filter out any flavor or other impurity. So I believe they will filter out the mio flavoring that you add to your water.

Can't you put the Mio in the bottle and then add the water? Don't the Brita bottles open? I honestly don't know so I'm asking. lol

You can also get free water at any walk up counter (they will give it to you in a cup with a straw and lid) at Disneyland. I don't bother to bring in my bottled water anymore because I know that I can get it for free anywhere.

Also, "Cali" (I have never actually called it that, and am a native California) is not all the same. I live in the Bay Area and our water is fantastic. I'll admit that the Anaheim water tastes different, but I will drink it and it is fine for the short term.

Ive been to Disneyland twice and I cant stand the taste in the water faucets..bleh!!

I guess im used to our great Oregon water :confused3

Guessing I probably should leave the bottles in the hotel and just grab some free water then.

The Brita and the Bobble both filter the water as you drink it, not as you fill the bottle. So any flavoring would be filtered out. I think the point of filtering is so you don't have to add flavoring and artificial stuff. :)

We used the filtered water stops listed in the OP with our regular Nalgene bottles and I thought the water was fine. If you got that water you could add flavoring to it in a regular bottle. We're from the Bay Area and have decent tap water here, and I found the filtered Disney water fine.

LisainCalifornia said:
You can also get free water at any walk up counter (they will give it to you in a cup with a straw and lid) at Disneyland. I don't bother to bring in my bottled water anymore because I know that I can get it for free anywhere.

Also, "Cali" (I have never actually called it that, and am a native California) is not all the same. I live in the Bay Area and our water is fantastic. I'll admit that the Anaheim water tastes different, but I will drink it and it is fine for the short term.
Yea, water here in Sacramento is gross, but when I go "home" to SF, I can drink it from the tap (although I'm a Pur girl when traveling anywhere else) (BTW, I think maybe only people from other places call it "Cali" not those of us from here :confused3. Sort of like people from outside the Bay Area say "Frisco" or, my favorite, "San Fran")

purplecrush said:
Ive been to Disneyland twice and I cant stand the taste in the water faucets..bleh!!

I guess im used to our great Oregon water :confused3

Guessing I probably should leave the bottles in the hotel and just grab some free water then.

If the fountains are filtered water too, which was reported earlier in the thread, isn't the filtered ice water in the cup the same filtered water as the fountains? Won't it taste the same?

Oh, and does anyone know if metal refillable bottles are allowed in? I would think we would hear if not, but I just want to be sure.

Yes on the metal refillable bottles. I carry a Contingo with me at all times, lol, and have never been questioned about it.

The Brita and the Bobble both filter the water as you drink it, not as you fill the bottle. So any flavoring would be filtered out. I think the point of filtering is so you don't have to add flavoring and artificial stuff. :)

We used the filtered water stops listed in the OP with our regular Nalgene bottles and I thought the water was fine. If you got that water you could add flavoring to it in a regular bottle. We're from the Bay Area and have decent tap water here, and I found the filtered Disney water fine.

Got it, thanks! :)

Yea, water here in Sacramento is gross, but when I go "home" to SF, I can drink it from the tap (although I'm a Pur girl when traveling anywhere else) (BTW, I think maybe only people from other places call it "Cali" not those of us from here :confused3. Sort of like people from outside the Bay Area say "Frisco" or, my favorite, "San Fran")

If the fountains are filtered water too, which was reported earlier in the thread, isn't the filtered ice water in the cup the same filtered water as the fountains? Won't it taste the same?

Oh, and does anyone know if metal refillable bottles are allowed in? I would think we would hear if not, but I just want to be sure.

Our tap water has so much added to it that it tastes odd to me. We are zoned for agriculture so they add all kinds of things.
You could always call it "Franciscoooooooooooooooooooo" like Will Ferrell. LOL I just call it "The City" now. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter