Feb 2009 code watch

feb 7-18 for us!
I was just thinking of our "swimming lessons" rule here in the northern Midwest where I live...Swimming lessons (outdoor) will be canceled only if the temp. is under 63 degrees!!! I'm getting a good laugh out of all of these people thinking that 65-70 is too cold to swim! Us northerners must be tougher?

feb 7-18 for us!
I was just thinking of our "swimming lessons" rule here in the northern Midwest where I live...Swimming lessons (outdoor) will be canceled only if the temp. is under 63 degrees!!! I'm getting a good laugh out of all of these people thinking that 65-70 is too cold to swim! Us northerners must be tougher?

I agree... we are a tougher breed.:lmao: I am in the northeast but follow the same rule.
70 is plenty warm enough... especially when there is a couple of feet of snow at home. Gonna be hard to go home.

ughh.... 67 more days, long long days :rotfl:

We are staying at movies 1 - 10th will be at the beach 2 days before that :woohoo: Hopefully it will be nice weather:confused3

We'll be there hopefully February 14-21 at Caribean Beach...just found out some happy news....expecting baby in July, so this will be the start of the second Trimester...hoping Doc's won't put a hold on travel plans!

We'll be there hopefully February 14-21 at Caribean Beach...just found out some happy news....expecting baby in July, so this will be the start of the second Trimester...hoping Doc's won't put a hold on travel plans!

Congratulations!!!! :banana: :dance3:
If this a first baby for you?

You will be feeling much more like your normal self by your 2nd trimester and you should be able to travel and enjoy the parks (no mountains) without a problem unless you are high risk!

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy/baby! :wizard:

If anyone is looking to go on the Wishes cruise that leaves from the Wilderness Lodge on Thursday, Feb. 12th, I have 4 seats left on mine. After tax, etc., it works out to about $35 per person. PM me if interested. :)

Tami

Hi we will be there on Feb 14-Feb 21st, we are going to be at Coronado Springs our first time staying there, and we are going for our 20th anniversary. I cannot wait. Also hope to attend the Daytona 500 while we are there, but we'll see. Valentines day at Disney what could be better?:lovestruc

We'll be there Feb 6-13th:thumbsup2
Staying at Coronado Springs for the first time...

It'll be amost 5 years since our last visit:scared1:

UGH!

Anyone else waiting for AP rated for the END of Feb like me???? I keep going back and forth with code OZI and AP/Dining....hoping I can apply an AP discount soon!!

those of you staying at Coronado... make SURE you walk THROUGH the Casitas section, esp, at night! (not along the promenade, through it. there are fountains and a rounda, it is just beautiful, very romantic!

Can someone please give me or tell me where to get any kind of code for February....Going from February 16th through the 18th or 19th. Please, I will greatly appreciate it..Thanks :drive:

I saw there isn't a thread for Feb 2009. We went Feb 2008 & got the free park hoppers/water parks upgrade. I can't remember when the code came out for Feb, so is there anyone else interested in watching w/me????

I will watch with you....Going February 16th through the 18th or 19th, haven't decided how long, but I am still in need of a code. When and if I receive one I will let you know..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter