• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 2009 code watch

Tried to book a trip last night on line. Get all the way to the end, click the last button, and it says their is an error and can't make the ressie! So, do I have one or not? I have not received an email yet stating that I do. I think this is a sign I shouldn't be going and should wait ANOTHER YEAR!

You sound just like my DH.........while booking our trip on Friday (online), our internet went down, which rarely happens-he told me it was a sign that we should not be going.........called the internet provider, got it back on and now we have a ressie! It has been too long since our last Disney trip, need one now, plus we were going to go in July anyway:)

Tried to book a trip last night on line. Get all the way to the end, click the last button, and it says their is an error and can't make the ressie! So, do I have one or not? I have not received an email yet stating that I do. I think this is a sign I shouldn't be going and should wait ANOTHER YEAR!

Call disney directly if you can, and ask.

99... I am so sorry lol. I thought 88 was horrible!

We are staying at Pop. Everything is planned and ready to go. Just counting down the days...

Where is everyone here staying?

OK...now you've done it...I'm going to have to count...darn...96 days seems like a lot longer than 3 1/2 months! LOL

Haven't told our son yet...going to surprise him at Christmas

Staying at the Carribean Beach Club...this will be my 5th time at Carribean Beach...love it!

Can't wait to see the new pool

This is our first time staying on Disney property. First time we went I didnt do any homework. Stayed at the Comfort Inn. Which was nice, but not Disney. Only made 1 ADR that trip. So this time around we, and I mean me, are really excited. Hoping this is a great time of year to go. It was gross when we went in June.

This is our first time staying on Disney property. First time we went I didnt do any homework. Stayed at the Comfort Inn. Which was nice, but not Disney. Only made 1 ADR that trip. So this time around we, and I mean me, are really excited. Hoping this is a great time of year to go. It was gross when we went in June.

I have only been during this time of the year and IMO its perfect weather, not to cold, 08 there was a little heatwave, 93 and we were miserable for those first two days, our feet swelled, it was just awful, I could NEVER go in the summer..

that makes me feel better about the weather. June was croweded and just HOT! We really didnt get to do much in the parks because we were just draggin all day wanting to get to AC or a pool.

Plus I really cant wait to check out Pop. The pics are amazing. I love the pics of the pools at the mods... but the giant potato head statue won over the kids.

that makes me feel better about the weather. June was croweded and just HOT! We really didnt get to do much in the parks because we were just draggin all day wanting to get to AC or a pool.

Plus I really cant wait to check out Pop. The pics are amazing. I love the pics of the pools at the mods... but the giant potato head statue won over the kids.

The crowds are really light in February. 06 for us really empty and I didn't really have a touring plan. Just picked a park and went for it. No waits at all. 07, hardly any fast pass machines on, no lines again. 08 was during Mardi Gras and you could really see the difference with all those beaded Louisiana folks.

Your kids are going to love POP. My kids can't get enough!

Never having been in February I'm hoping the weather is mild...I know it should be compared to Michigan! LOL

What about crowds? We're going during winter break...Feb 14-Feb 21...will the crowds be "Outrageous" or pretty normal?

Never having been in February I'm hoping the weather is mild...I know it should be compared to Michigan! LOL

What about crowds? We're going during winter break...Feb 14-Feb 21...will the crowds be "Outrageous" or pretty normal?

Thats President's Day Week, its said to be busy, but not summer busy!

the question my kids keep asking is, will it be warm enough to swim? We have been there in December and they have swam, not sure about the first week of Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter