• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 2009 code watch

nemofans

DIS Veteran
I saw there isn't a thread for Feb 2009. We went Feb 2008 & got the free park hoppers/water parks upgrade. I can't remember when the code came out for Feb, so is there anyone else interested in watching w/me????

I'll watch with you! We're debating between late January and sometime in February right now.

Me too! We want to go from Feb 6-13. We're planning on staying @ Pop.
Here's hoping for a great code!;)

I am on the last little tip of Feb, I think we will be leaving the 27th, but I would love to join and wait!!! Free Park hoppers would be awesome because we were going to skip that next time. But if it is FREE!!

Have you been this time of year before? We are having a hard time deciding when to go.

Jackie

Count me in! :) We went in Feb this year and it was great! The temps were pleasant and the crowds were low. Not sure if we can make it back in Feb 09, but I haven't given up hope yet!

Count me in! I am planning to go Jan 15th-25th, I imagine that dates will fall for the same discount.

BTW, new to the dis. Used you guys extensively for last year's trip and decided to join y'all.

I just wanted to point out that I read that the superbowl is Feb. 1st in Tampa in 2009. I heard that crowds are really high in WDW around the game. Just wanted to make you aware of it in case any of you are planning to go at that time.

I just wanted to point out that I read that the superbowl is Feb. 1st in Tampa in 2009. I heard that crowds are really high in WDW around the game. Just wanted to make you aware of it in case any of you are planning to go at that time.
Maybe it will be different since Tampa is closer... but I was at WDW when the Superbowl was held in Jacksonville. Everyone said the exact same thing and I was all stressed out about how crowded it would be, all for nothing. I didn't see any increased crowds due to the Superbowl at all. I know Jacksonville is further away than Tampa though, so maybe that makes a difference, I don't know. *MY* thoughts are that people attending the Superbowl are there for that reason only, the Superbowl, and aren't scheduling family vacations around it. It's just my theory though. ;)

There is a thread on the dis about the superbowl and how it will effect WDW. A post said that there are Superbowl parties scheduled at the GF. Not sure if they are before or after or both.

Me too! We want to go from Feb 6-13. We're planning on staying @ Pop.
Here's hoping for a great code!;)

We are also planning on going Feb 6-13. I haven't decided where we will be staying yet. It is a toss up between ASMo, ASMu, or Pop. Any suggestions anyone. There is me, dh, ds 3, and dd 15mo.

Im still trying to convince dh we need a trip in February!

Just the right discount might make up his mind!

;) ;) ;)

Count us in! We are going from February 15th through February 21st. Yes, the dreaded President's Week but we have done it the last 2 years and had a fantastic time! This year we are taking my DB, DSIL, and 2 nephews - it will be their first trip ever and we are all really excited. Free waterparks and hopping would be great again this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter