FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Living with the Land moved from tier 2 to tier 1
Maelstrom and Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot moved from tier 1 to tier 2

Great Movie Ride moved from tier 2 to tier 1

Maybe they're making adjustments based on how lines and crowds have been going? I just can't figure out why Living with the Land would be moved to Tier I?

Maybe they're making adjustments based on how lines and crowds have been going? I just can't figure out why Living with the Land would be moved to Tier I?

Maybe lots of people were picking it is another Tier 2 option so they moved it to Tier 1 to adjust? Although I can't see anyone choosing it as a Tier 1 ride...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Maybe lots of people were picking it is another Tier 2 option so they moved it to Tier 1 to adjust? Although I can't see anyone choosing it as a Tier 1 ride...

I'm guessing this is true. We actually had it as a Tier 2, but mostly because we didn't know what else to pick.

As soon as this switch happened though, we changed it to Soarin' since the glitch let you switch a Tier 1 to another Tier 1.

I bet! I bet people were picking Soarin as tier I and LWTL as tier II since they're right by each other, which was maybe making the Land Pavilion overrun with people? Maybe they switched them to the same tier to thin out the crowds in there?

We have a young child with our older ones so I was thinking along these lines... Not sure if it will work and I'm sorry if this has been answered but 137 pages is alot...

My wife and I get FP for different rides and just swap off the baby so we can both ride with only using one FP... Example she gets Space Mtn and I get Thunder Mtn and we just swap off.. Will this work?

And what on earth does my 2yr old need a FP band for?

We did this with legacy FP, but I would double check - it might be that they require both of you to have the FP in order to do the child swap. It would be great if you could do it that way - we are bringing a little one who won't do all of the rides next time. Child Swap can help your FP go a long way!!!:cool1:

ETA: I FOUND IT! PP is correct - you do not need to use FP+ to enjoy the rider switch https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/fast-pass-plus/family-ride-planning/

SRUAlmn said:
Same options here! So Living with the Land is Tier I now?????

LWTL as a tier 1 is a joke. I've never seen long lines for it. We went on Saturday and it was a five minute wait.

As far as crowd control goes, not sure I buy that since the people who ride Soarin' will go to LWTL with or without a FP.

jcarwash said:
Interesting.

Maelstrom and Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot moved from tier 1 to tier 2

We did the EPCOT character spot on Friday and walked right in. Which is funny, because I had tried to switch something else to a FP for it the night before and it didn't even show up as an option.

Sandy
Sent from my SCH-I535 using DISBoards

Thanks for the news on the tier changes! I never would have known without this thread. I was able to change LWTL to TT so now we have TT and Soarin on the same day. Woo-hoo! I was also able to switch Turtle Talk to Maelstrom now that it's a tier 2.

I'm guessing this is true. We actually had it as a Tier 2, but mostly because we didn't know what else to pick.

As soon as this switch happened though, we changed it to Soarin' since the glitch let you switch a Tier 1 to another Tier 1.

Thanks for the news on the tier changes! I never would have known without this thread. I was able to change LWTL to TT so now we have TT and Soarin on the same day. Woo-hoo! I was also able to switch Turtle Talk to Maelstrom now that it's a tier 2.

Nice!:thumbsup2

I'm wondering how long making Living with the Land a tier 1 will last. I just don't see the logic. This would make the selections for LWTL FP down to practically zero I'm guessing. Some folks may pick it as a last resort if Test Track or Soarin just aren't available.

Maelstrom was probably not getting picked for the same reason so it "made sense" to move it to tier 2. Now it will probably get a lot of picks as it will be one of the most popular tier 2's.

Just more tweaking and changes taking place with FP+. I doubt they are finished yet.

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing! I just changed our Figment FPs to Maelstrom so we can go right after we eat at Akershus. We've never ridden Maelstrom before, but hopefully it won't make us lose our lunch! I'd much rather ride before we eat, but our ADR is at 11am, so it wouldn't be open beforehand. Character Spot wasn't showing up as an option.

SO I haven't seen anyone else talking about this but it looks like they have separated Rapunzel and Cinderella according to WDWinfo. If this is true I am super sad :(

•Meet Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
•Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
•Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Priness - Princess Fairytale Hall

SO I haven't seen anyone else talking about this but it looks like they have separated Rapunzel and Cinderella according to WDWinfo. If this is true I am super sad :( •Meet Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall •Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall •Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Priness - Princess Fairytale Hall
This makes sense. When Anna and Elsa came in poor Sniow White and Aurora kinda got the shirt stick. I'm assuming now you can meet them all day.

SO I haven't seen anyone else talking about this but it looks like they have separated Rapunzel and Cinderella according to WDWinfo. If this is true I am super sad :( •Meet Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall •Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall •Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Priness - Princess Fairytale Hall

When did this happen? And who are all the visiting princesses then?

SO I haven't seen anyone else talking about this but it looks like they have separated Rapunzel and Cinderella according to WDWinfo. If this is true I am super sad :(

•Meet Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
•Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
•Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Priness - Princess Fairytale Hall

Where did you see this information? I checked my fp+ selections, but didn't see a change. When will it take place?

I'm guessing this is true. We actually had it as a Tier 2, but mostly because we didn't know what else to pick. As soon as this switch happened though, we changed it to Soarin' since the glitch let you switch a Tier 1 to another Tier 1.

Thanks I had swapped a tier 2 for maelstrom but hadn't thought about swapping a living with the land for an elusive test track and soarin combo on the same day.

I am 30 days out today and was able to book FP+ as follows:

1. Meet A&E 9:05-10:05 am
2. Enchanted Tales with Belle 11:15-12:15
3. SDMT 2:40-3:40 (earliest one available)

My questions are the following:

-If we want to see the parade at 3 pm, what is the best strategy for doing so?

-Should we arrive at SDMT exactly at 2:40, or go after the parade?

-How long does the parade last?

-Where should we go to view the parade? I am thinking Frontier Land may be the best area. Does the parade originate from here? Will we miss it if we try to view it from this area?

Thanks for any advise that you can offer!:)

HisMinnie said:
This makes sense. When Anna and Elsa came in poor Sniow White and Aurora kinda got the shirt stick. I'm assuming now you can meet them all day.

When we saw Anna & Elsa last week, we got an added surprise of being able to meet Aurora too.

Sandy
Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter