FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed our Living with the Land FP to Test Track! Thanks for the info! Received our magic bands today. Hope they stay on - I have tiny wrists. Lol "SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You can always take the grey part off to make it kid-sized if it is too big.

Question...we'll have 2 sets of bands for our trip due to a split stay. Only the bands used to get into the park that day will work for the FPs, right? The reason I ask is because I did 2 FPs for TT and 2 for Soarin on our EP day (1 of those is DD3 who is too small to ride either one). I figured I'd just use DD's band for the FP, but I was figuring I'd use only the middle part of the band on her since she's so small. I could leave her other one normal sized and use it myself then for that FP but it wouldn't have been used for park entry that day. Does that make any sense?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What does FP+ on Muppetvision 3D get you?

I see that it is rated on post 1 as a "C" level FP+ priority, but what do you get for your fast pass?

Also, in general how much time does using a FP+ save on you on a ride, as an example, with a 45 minute wait?

Thanks.

1. What does FP+ on Muppetvision 3D get you?

2. I see that it is rated on post 1 as a "C" level FP+ priority, but what do you get for your fast pass?

3. Also, in general how much time does using a FP+ save on you on a ride, as an example, with a 45 minute wait?

Thanks.

1. Entry via a shorter line for a show that you almost certainly would have entered that cycle anyway.

2. See 1.

3. In general and for your example, 30-40 minutes.

Made FP+ last night and Maelstrom is no longer included. And, not sure if you've already covered this, but the Great Movie Ride is now Tier 1 as is Living with the Land in Epcot.

I am looking for thoughts about our selections for FastPass+. This is for late August:

Day 1
Magic Kingdom 1
7 Dwarfs Mine
Haunted Mansion
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Day 2
Epcot
Test Track
Mission Space
Spaceship Earth
Day 3
Disney Hollywood Studios
Toy Story
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Tower of Terror
Day 4
Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Day 5
Magic Kingdom 2
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain

Does this make sense?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Still looking for opinions on how these picks look. We are all adults and late teens

thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Still looking for opinions on how these picks look. We are all adults and late teens

thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

It's a little similar to my picks. My guests are: me-41, my mom-66, twin DDs-15.

One thing I did differently is went with Soarin at Epcot as I figure we can do single rider for Test Track (if we can't get a 4th FP+ for it...I booked the 3 FP+ at Epcot first thing in morning with the 1st one being a throw away...will get to park for FP+ 2 and hope to book a 4th...staying at BWV so should not be too early of a morning).

I also didn't do ToT at HS as my mom and I don't like that...my DDs would prefer RnR but I booked TSM for all 4 of us as it will be fun to do...then DDs can do single rider for RnR.

We didn't make any at AK either as we will do rope drop and walk on the Safari and Kali River Rapids after my DDs, and maybe me, walk on EE once or twice (this is how we always do AK and hopefully things haven't changed with FP+...we shall see).

Still looking for opinions on how these picks look. We are all adults and late teens thanks.... ---Paul in Southern NJ
My opinion is they look good except MK. I would not think Pirates or Haunted Mansion would need a FP. Use one to ride Mine Train a second time or to ride the other mountains or even Jungle Cruise. Unless you are going to try and ride them in the middle of the day, they will have short enough lines to wait standby.

My opinion is they look good except MK. I would not think Pirates or Haunted Mansion would need a FP. Use one to ride Mine Train a second time or to ride the other mountains or even Jungle Cruise. Unless you are going to try and ride them in the middle of the day, they will have short enough lines to wait standby.

I used a fastpass for pirates at 12:00 and was happy to have it. We did our MK plans over two early days and two evenings and we walked on to Thunder, Splash, and Haunted Mansion by 9:30. Then we walked on to Small world, fastpassed Peter Pan at 10:00, and headed over to a fastpass for belle and then another for mine train. Our second morning we walked on to Space, Buzz, the speedway, and then did the other fantasyland attractions. We used a fastpass for Jungle Cruise at 11 and needed it, then Pirates and one last one for Splash.

It's a little similar to my picks. My guests are: me-41, my mom-66, twin DDs-15. One thing I did differently is went with Soarin at Epcot as I figure we can do single rider for Test Track (if we can't get a 4th FP+ for it...I booked the 3 FP+ at Epcot first thing in morning with the 1st one being a throw away...will get to park for FP+ 2 and hope to book a 4th...staying at BWV so should not be too early of a morning). I also didn't do ToT at HS as my mom and I don't like that...my DDs would prefer RnR but I booked TSM for all 4 of us as it will be fun to do...then DDs can do single rider for RnR. We didn't make any at AK either as we will do rope drop and walk on the Safari and Kali River Rapids after my DDs, and maybe me, walk on EE once or twice (this is how we always do AK and hopefully things haven't changed with FP+...we shall see).

We also chose to do test track at rope drop and it was a good choice. The wait was posted at 40 minutes, but we never were "waiting" at all. We were steadily moving through the line and then the design time took time too. We were actually out at 9:30 so I know it was less than 40. By comparison, we waited 20 minutes with a fastpass for Soarin. And it was way less of an interesting wait.

Made FP+ last night and Maelstrom is no longer included. And, not sure if you've already covered this, but the Great Movie Ride is now Tier 1 as is Living with the Land in Epcot.

Covered over the last page or two and the OP was updated a couple of days ago.

I have FP+ set up for "Ana&Elsa + Visiting Princess" and "Cinderella and Rapunzel." Anybody know how these changes will affect existing FP+ reservations?

I used a fastpass for pirates at 12:00 and was happy to have it. We did our MK plans over two early days and two evenings and we walked on to Thunder, Splash, and Haunted Mansion by 9:30. Then we walked on to Small world, fastpassed Peter Pan at 10:00, and headed over to a fastpass for belle and then another for mine train. Our second morning we walked on to Space, Buzz, the speedway, and then did the other fantasyland attractions. We used a fastpass for Jungle Cruise at 11 and needed it, then Pirates and one last one for Splash.

Good to know! :-) I am figuring we could possibly get 4th FPs for Haunted mansion or Pirates?

I have FP+ set up for "Ana&Elsa + Visiting Princess" and "Cinderella and Rapunzel." Anybody know how these changes will affect existing FP+ reservations?

What changes are you referring to?

Good to know! :-) I am figuring we could possibly get 4th FPs for Haunted mansion or Pirates? Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

They were available while i was there but I didn't do any after first three. At that point we were ready to go swimming, but it was totally possible to continue on with fastpasses.

They were available while i was there but I didn't do any after first three. At that point we were ready to go swimming, but it was totally possible to continue on with fastpasses.

I figure we'll be ready for a break about that time, but could schedule that 4th FP for the evening when we return for dinner perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter