FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two riders booked FP for Space Mtn for 3:00-4:00
Two non riders booked FP for BTM for 3:20-4:20

We have like 1-3 non riders and 5-7 riders - even using rider swap with our 2 year old that wouldn't work but love the idea. For our situation it's going to probably be best for the party to stay together. Just wanted to see how it works with missed fast passes when it comes time to book the 4th because of the overlap restriction.

We have like 1-3 non riders and 5-7 riders - even using rider swap with our 2 year old that wouldn't work but love the idea. For our situation it's going to probably be best for the party to stay together. Just wanted to see how it works with missed fast passes when it comes time to book the 4th because of the overlap restriction.

I would encourage you to swap your throw away FPs to different rides or for rope drop if you will be arriving after it. There are likely other people other parties that would really like a chance to make use of those FP spots that you won't be using..

Also - when you finish your 3rd ride, if there is still 30 minutes left in the window, your non-riders will not be able to book. You will need to book the rides with non-riders earlier in the sequence.

Wow! It was hard enough for me to juggle the 4 different preferences, I can't imagine trying to do it with that many! Good luck to you :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I would encourage you to swap your throw away FPs to different rides or for rope drop if you will be arriving after it.

While I understand the concern of "wasting" a FP that others could use, it's not something that can be easily planned out. A few of our party have health concerns that would prevent them from riding depending on certain circumstances and we won't know if they'll be riding until literally right before. So rather than feeling guilty about my parents' health concerns inconveniencing other guests I'll just look at it as allowing a standby rider to experience it a little bit faster. Plus I'm sure we won't be the first guests who have had to miss fastpass windows.

I just wanted to note that I did indeed book a FP for Festival of Fantasy at 60 days out.

The time says 2:45 - 3:05. Does anyone know if the space is big enough to pretty much guarantee a front row seat, or do we need to be there before 2:45 ready to head in to get a good spot?

Was finally able to get to the MWR and get my vouchers, came home and went straight to getting them linked to my account. Have 3 of my days figured out I guess, was disappointed that the Mine Train is unavailable for every day we'll be there *sigh, but I know being a last minute trip that this might happen. I don't know folks, I kinda like being able to do FP ahead of time, but a part of me didn't like it, didn't like having to pick certain ones over other rides, mainly cause I know that most of the others will be out of FP before we use our 1st three, smh... gonna do my best to not let it get me down, hope for the best and have a good time regardless!;)

I dont know if anyone has noticed this but are the tiers at HS floating depending on crowds perhaps ? By this I mean I thought they were fixed , but I was just playing around with dates in June( we're not going until Sept) just to see how the fp's would work for us and comparing what Im getting now. The Great Movie Ride was showing up as a tier 1 attraction in the same category as TSSM where you can only choose 1 . I was looking at Fridays because that is the day of the week we were looking at HS. Or have the tiers changed and they've added GMR as a tier 1?

I am looking for thoughts about our selections for FastPass+. This is for late August:

Day 1
Magic Kingdom 1
7 Dwarfs Mine
Haunted Mansion
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Day 2
Epcot
Test Track
Mission Space
Spaceship Earth
Day 3
Disney Hollywood Studios
Toy Story
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Tower of Terror
Day 4
Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Day 5
Magic Kingdom 2
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain

Does this make sense?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Maelstrom is now a 2nd tier attraction. I just booked it along with Soarin' in the same day.

Maelstrom is now a 2nd tier attraction. I just booked it along with Soarin' in the same day.
I can verify this as well. Just changed my Spaceship Earth to Maelstrom- already have TT booked for the day on 6/27. It would allow me to change TT for Living with the Land, Soarin, or Illuminations- I did not change that one, though. Interesting...

I can verify this as well. Just changed my Spaceship Earth to Maelstrom- already have TT booked for the day on 6/27. It would allow me to change TT for Living with the Land, Soarin, or Illuminations- I did not change that one, though. Interesting...

Same options here! So Living with the Land is Tier I now?????

We have a young child with our older ones so I was thinking along these lines... Not sure if it will work and I'm sorry if this has been answered but 137 pages is alot...

My wife and I get FP for different rides and just swap off the baby so we can both ride with only using one FP... Example she gets Space Mtn and I get Thunder Mtn and we just swap off.. Will this work?

And what on earth does my 2yr old need a FP band for?

So now, I have FP+ for both Soarin' and a Living with the Land on our first day, July 20th. Are they going to delete one of my selections because they're now tiered together?

Paul - you have haunted mansion twice for your MK days. If you want to do any of the other coasters - Splash or Big Thunder Mountain, I'd do one of those...do you have kids?

HS - I'd do Star Tours instead of little mermaid unless you have a major mermaid fan.

AK - I personally hated dinosaur and would do Kali River Rapids instead (DS's favorite ride at AK), but that's just me.

:-) my two cents for what it's worth!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So I wonder if we're grandfathered in? We currently have TSMM and GMR booked on the same day. It's not going to make us change it, is it?

We have TSMM And GRM booked on the same day also. According to WDWMagic.com if we already have selections from the old groups they will be valid unless we change them. I certainly hope so. My family loves TSMM and my mom will love GMR so I need both rides. In fact we need to ride GMR twice so we can experience both the western and gangster scenes.

Interesting.

Living with the Land moved from tier 2 to tier 1
Maelstrom and Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot moved from tier 1 to tier 2

Great Movie Ride moved from tier 2 to tier 1

As a resort guest, 60 days before arrival you can reserve three FP+ per day, per person, for each day of your trip.

So yes, you and your husband can each have three FP+ of your own if you want to do that.

Perfect! Thanks so much :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter