Duffy Bear Leaving Soon?

No Buffy gets a bad rap because THAT'S all he is for. every other cartoon character has been developed into a full fledge identity. Buffy has a lousy backstory, not developed and only introduced to try and capture some of the build a bear market share.

greediness not creativity is why it was launched.

Just so you know:

Duffy = The Disney Bear
Buffy = The Vampire Slayer

Got it?

As of October 3, Duffy is no longer a character meet and greet at Epcot. They still sell his merchandise but no more posing for pictures. We were at Epcot yesterday and Daisy Duck is now where Duffy used to be. My daughter was very upset...the store that is right across from his meet and greet now has Star Wars merchandise. I believe you can still find his merchandise in all the big Disney stores in the parks and downtown Disney. Just got back from the Disney Hawaii cruise and my daughter was able to buy a Shellie May at Aulani along with other Duffy merchandise...but I guess he is just more popular over there than in Florida or California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter