Duffy Bear Leaving Soon?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
WDW Magic is reporting that Duffy is leaving on Oct 3rd. Any truth to this?

I hope not! Love seeing Duffy, especially in costumes! At least I'll be able to get one more visit in September.

You know, every time they announce a new character, they always take someone away.

I hope if they take away Duffy that it comes with the announcement of someone new coming.

Duffy gets a bad rap because he was "created" to sell products. Well, so was every other cartoon character ever made.

We have some of our best Disney memories involving Duffy so this gives me a big case of the sads. I don't see how they can't find a spot for him somewhere. He's also a great character meet in general. He always interacted really well, you never felt rushed, the pictures came out great from there.

That is such a nice spot of the park, I wonder what they will do with it.

You know, every time they announce a new character, they always take someone away.

I hope if they take away Duffy that it comes with the announcement of someone new coming.

He's probably getting axed to help pay for the ten friends of Anna and Elsa at the new princess hall :(

Hope not! My kids love Duffy. One of our best trip memories is watching his bedtime show:

a>

I hope not either. Just hoping someone who knows more than I do can either confirm or deny. Plus I agree that if he does leave, replace him with something new. Maybe characters from Inside Out.

Thank God. Hopefully they get rid of that terrible Duffy show on the cartoon channel. My kids love the old-school cartoons they show in the room, but at 6:30-10:00PM they stop showing cartoons and have this 15 minute blank screen counting down until the next Duffy show, then a 15 minute Duffy the bear show about Minnie giving Mickey a Duffy Bear when he travelled the world.

Bring back the old-school cartoons and get rid of the Duffy cartoon!

I was sad when they got rid of all the world showcase Duffy costumes. I only got the one for Canada. :(

I am glad to have had one meet and greet with the character, and I'd love it if we could get a new meet with the characters from Inside Out. I'd love to have my picture with Joy! I understand that costumed characters come and go.

Ultimately, I just hope they continue to sell Duffy costumes, of some variety or the other. It'd be very sad if all Duffy products disappeared from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter