Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago when my kids were small we went to the character breakfast at the Contemporary. I asked Tigger if he had ever visited "It's A Small World" and he wrote in my DD's autograph book, "You mean the House of Chucky Dolls?" :thumbsup2

All right -- 'fess up! Which one of you is the escaped doll from IASW???

Is this thread going to close anytime soon, becuse no one is really doing anything but attacking the OP and in my opion that is not the Disboard way.

I never laughed so hard at reading this from beginning to end. AS having a doll fear myself our first family Vacation was to Disney in Sept 2010. IASW was thankfully closed. UNfortunately we will be going back this year November and i hear IASW is back up and running?

WOW! A 9-year-old post and you can see that people have not changed here. Just as hateful and attacking then as they are now. ;)

I thought the first post was wonderful - a great sense of humor.

WOW! A 9-year-old post and you can see that people have not changed here. Just as hateful and attacking then as they are now. ;)

I thought the first post was wonderful - a great sense of humor.

Never had more fun reading a post as i read those word to word... stupid dolls.

I think I saw that old couple! I just thought they were looking for something to eat for under $25 each!

We aren't going until May, but the subliminal messages have already started. I can't help myself, I HAVE to ride!

Maybe she read Kingdom Keepers and thought it was true! Trust me, after reading those books I am keeping a close eye on those dolls next time I go back!!!

Maybe she read Kingdom Keepers and thought it was true! Trust me, after reading those books I am keeping a close eye on those dolls next time I go back!!!

Haha I was thinking the same thing..yall thought this thread was scary go read the book, you'll never ride it again.

Love this ride. What I hated however, when they had this song on hold when you called Disney, few years ago. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter