Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie528

Earning My Ears
On my recent trip to disneyworld I decided to go on It's a small world after all, now, I understand that this is a thrill ride, but I thought it would be easy enough for me to tolerate. Well was I wrong! From the minute I started walking down the ramp I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, but I just gritted my teeth and boarded the boat anyway. As it began to move I ended up having a full blown panic attack. This was the most horrendous ride I had ever been on in my life.(i'm serious, i'm not a thrill seeker) I can't believe people take small children on this ride. Thoughts just kept racing through my head of being attacked by these dolls, or possibly falling off the boat and being decapitated by the so called track. By the time we reached the tropical scenese I almost fainted. I just could not wait to get off this ride. But I made it through it and I am proud of that. Thanks for listening I know its sounds silly but its true, and I just needed to get it off my chest.:(

Weren't you the 2 sisters complaining about the GF concierge on the resort board?

If IASW had you in a full blown panic attack.. one question comes to mind... HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET INTO MAGIC KINGDOM??

If the small boat had you out of it, what would the BIG boat do to you?

And I hate to even fathom how you did on the Monorail...

:( Laurie

Just out of interest though what rides did you enjoy in the MK or the other parks for that matter - it must pretty diffiuclt for you if you found IASW a "thrill" ride.

The original post is meant to be a joke, isn't it?
Looking_anim.gif

Weren't you the 2 sisters complaining about the GF concierge on the resort board?

now thats funny. what no towel animals in iasw.

i cry on the bus ride in

:rolleyes:

I have a crowbar available to help remove your tongue from your cheek, if necessary.

This is worse than when the ALF member tried to free the Turkey legs from the MK Kiosk...

:rolleyes:

OMG!!!!!

Im not embarrased by being scared to ride Tower of Terror now!

LMAO!!!!

IM NORMAL!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p :p :cool: ;) :smooth: :p :teeth: :wave: :crazy: :earsgirl: :jester:

omigod... So it was Laurie that started the lawsuit that eventually caused the closing of the Carosel of Progress (I knew that dog was too ferocious....)

I saw a woman who was seemingly having a panic attack and was crying while waiting for XS Alien Encounter on Wednesday, August 14th. I felt so bad, and truely sympathized as my son would have done the exact same thing if we had made him go on. I just wondered why she would have even attempted this attraction, since there were so many other things to do.

If you look at her past posts, they contridict themselves. She is to be at POR 8-16-8-24(today is 8-21). In fact the GF concierge post was written on 8-10 after 8 days there.:confused:

OK.............I really needed a good laugh today!!!!!mrsdash;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter