Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, but they're so cute and happy....

UH OH, they're getting to me again aren't they??

My wife has a hard time getting on IASW after reading the Kingdom Keepers... She just waits for the animatronics to jump in the water and try to drag her out of the boat.

Bump! I am bumping this because I am going to WDW in August! And I am also going to ride IASW! If I end up in the SmallWorldZone, someone save me! Wish me luck...*gulp* :scared1:

If this is true and not a joke I can't imagine you handling any of the rides anywhere throughout WDW. IASW is so not a thrill ride. Heck I don't even consider Splash Mountain a thrill ride. The only thing in the IASW ride that would make me have a full blown panic attack would be hearing that song over and over and over and over again throughout the boat ride.

Omg, I have never seen this thread before. I just had an hour of the best reading I've had in years:rotfl2:Although, I must admit, I won't be sitting in the back left EVER again.

If this is true and not a joke I can't imagine you handling any of the rides anywhere throughout WDW. IASW is so not a thrill ride. Heck I don't even consider Splash Mountain a thrill ride. The only thing in the IASW ride that would make me have a full blown panic attack would be hearing that song over and over and over and over again throughout the boat ride.

First of all, this thread is from 2002. Second, read post #128, which was written by the original poster.

1. Then why did you direct your comment at the original poster?

2. The post numbers are in the lower right corner.
I have no idea if the OP is still on the site or not. They could still be here ad reading the posts on the thread. I have no idea. I imagine there are still a lot of members on the Dis that have been here since 2002.

Oh thanks I see it now. I will check out post #128 now.

I have no idea if the OP is still on the site or not. They could still be here ad reading the posts on the thread. I have no idea. I imagine there are still a lot of members on the Dis that have been here since 2002.

It's very easy to find out when the last time was that someone posted here. Just click on their post count (which is below their avatar in the lower right corner) and you will see their last 200 posts. The OP may still be reading here, but hasn't posted since 2004.

It's very easy to find out when the last time was that someone posted here. Just click on their post count (which is below their avatar in the lower right corner) and you will see their last 200 posts. The OP may still be reading here, but hasn't posted since 2004.
OK, thanks for the useful information. I did check post #128 of this thread and it does seem as if the OP has some serious issues going on that I hope she is getting help for.

I didn't read much of it, but what I did has me fascinated. How could so many people not see it for what it was. Pure and simple satire. I said this on another board and I will repeat it here. When you go to a Disney Park or even a Disney discussion board, release your inner child only if you brought the kids sense of humor with you. A whole lot of you folks are taking yourselves and Disney way to seriously.

I love how the majority of the thread was posted very close to Swayzak's debut on Toonami. (He's my favorite cartoon character.) And a BattleBots reference to top it all off! Swayzak LOVED that show, as you all know. Except... one problem... Swayzak is a Warner Bros. character, so he only likes Six Flags.

On my recent trip to disneyworld I decided to go on It's a small world after all, now, I understand that this is a thrill ride....
....um, "thrill ride"? Space Mountain is a thrill ride. R'nRC is a thrill ride. ExpE is a thrill ride. The worse thing about this is the unending loop of "....it's a small world after all...."

[...lemme guess: troll?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter