Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I don't know if anyone else has booked or seen this room type yet, but we booked a 1 king 1double bed room at Sports for our vacation in May, I had never heard of this room type before so I triple checked to make sure it was legit and it is so Great! But, how cramped is this room going to be, how do they fit those two bed types in the same room? Does anyone have any info?
Disney secret, you will be pleasantly surprised. We have one booked as well in November on free dining too.

Hey everyone! I have missed this group. I will be staying at Sports with my DD10 this August 17-23. I had Beach Club booked on the special offer with a certain agency I cant name with no dining but I worked the numbers yesterday and figured out that its only costing me $50 more to stay at Sports with the reg dining plan!

How do you request this specific room? We are booked for a preferred room.

Just made a reservation for mid-June (3 nights) for 2 preferred connecting rooms (AAA discount) at All-Star Sports. I had the agent make a request for the 1 king 1 dbl room I think that is about all you can do.
I have another reservation at CSR moderate but was having a tough time justifying an additional $450 over ASSp for just 3 nights. So I'm pretty sure we'll be heading to ASSp and hoping for a good experience.

my DS and I will be at sports September 9th-12th for his 5th birthday. Seeing all the 24hour Disney photos is making me homesick!

Hey everyone! I have missed this group. I will be staying at Sports with my DD10 this August 17-23. I had Beach Club booked on the special offer with a certain agency I cant name with no dining but I worked the numbers yesterday and figured out that its only costing me $50 more to stay at Sports with the reg dining plan!

We have also just booked our first family trip for those same dates as well!!! This will be DS (7) first time to Disney and also DH first time. We are super excited!!!

You are correct!!! Wish I was!

The waiting is the hardest part! :upsidedow

We have also just booked our first family trip for those same dates as well!!! This will be DS (7) first time to Disney and also DH first time. We are super excited!!!

Are you staying at Sports? My DD is 10 and we will be at Surfboard Bay most nights. She likes to get back in time to catch the movie by the pool. :thumbsup2

The waiting is the hardest part! :upsidedow

Are you staying at Sports? My DD is 10 and we will be at Surfboard Bay most nights. She likes to get back in time to catch the movie by the pool. :thumbsup2

We sure are!!! Maybe we will bump into each other. I bet your DD cannot wait...DS cannot wait...Disney was his Nana's favorite place and we are making this trip in her memory. We will definitely have to check out the movie by the pool. Thanks for the heads up...:flower3:

Ok I know how everybody says you don't stay in your room a lot so it doesn't matter what hotel. Here is my concern we were staying at AOA but got free dinning with a pincode for Thanksgiving and had to move us over to Sports. I went on trip advisor and read the reviews and some are good and some bad like really bad. I am the kind of person that really needs and like a clean room when I would like to rest. I have a child that will be taking naps for the 8 days we are there. Any ideas is it as bad as the reviews.

Ok I know how everybody says you don't stay in your room a lot so it doesn't matter what hotel. Here is my concern we were staying at AOA but got free dinning with a pincode for Thanksgiving and had to move us over to Sports. I went on trip advisor and read the reviews and some are good and some bad like really bad. I am the kind of person that really needs and like a clean room when I would like to rest. I have a child that will be taking naps for the 8 days we are there. Any ideas is it as bad as the reviews.

It is not bad at all! A not so clean room can happen at any resort anywhere. If that is what you get, you either ask to be switched or have them clean it again. As far as a child taking naps goes, if you need a quieter room, ask for one away from any pool, and get a higher up floor. Less noise that way.

I've stayed at this resort twice before and am going again in 2 1/2 weeks. I've never had any issue with the room not being clean.

Don't let Trip Advisor reviews dissuade you. All-Star Sports is an excellent choice. I think the in-room experience (cleanliness, comfort, amenities) is equal across all the value resorts and Sports is no exception. In addition you have a brand new food court (as of December) that's really nice.

We sure are!!! Maybe we will bump into each other. I bet your DD cannot wait...DS cannot wait...Disney was his Nana's favorite place and we are making this trip in her memory. We will definitely have to check out the movie by the pool. Thanks for the heads up...:flower3:

That would be nice! I love Dismeets! :thumbsup2 That will be a wonderful way to celebrate her memory.

Can't wait! Around 57 days left until I stay at the value resort that I saved for last!

I hope you love it as much as a lot of us in this thread do!

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the reviews on Trip Advisor. I've stayed at All Star Sports, Port Orleans Riverside, and Coronado Springs Resort and have read negative reviews on Trip Advisor about all of them! My stays were lovely at all 3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter