Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

For those of you with one day, call IT. I think that's the only way it can get fixed. The CM did confirm they're working on the fix for the system, but having multiple tickets is causing a bunch of issues. That was why I was only able to book 1 park day. They had to book the rest of my days for me.

OMG, the drama...

OK, so I now have park reservations @vinotinto. I called the IT help desk this morning and after 3 hours on hold someone picked up. I explained the situation and they put me on hold. About 15 minutes later someone from ticketing picked up and I was like "WHAT?" She seemed perplexed as to why I was being transferred to her too. At this point, I totally broke down in tears. The lady on the phone felt soooo bad. I explained and she got someone else on the phone to help me and they put in all my park reservations for me. It only took me about 4.5 hours today to do it, but we have park reservations.

Now I just need to figure out this whole resort thing and I'm golden. Ugh. Disney.
So glad it worked out!! Still on hold hoping for the best!

I tried to get a chat at 10:03, my chat got answered my Michelle a 12:47, and at 2:07 we were done and she had solved my problem of having all of the parks greyed out after making one day of park passes! We now have all 7 booked, she was wonderful. She ended up having to make duplicates of all 6 of us, having me book using those duplicates, and then she merged them back. And it worked! I was pretty happy about that. So we are all set to go, assuming we get moved to an open resort and we decide it's safe enough for us to travel to Florida in August, that is...

What a debacle! And my phone call just would have gotten answered at 2 hrs 34 min, I hadn't hung up yet lol! I hung up when it just started to ring and reminded me it had still been sitting there, the music stopped a long time ago.

WHYYYYYYY can't I get Michelle?????? Phoenix can do nothing...not one thing

For those of you with one day, call IT. I think that's the only way it can get fixed. The CM did confirm they're working on the fix for the system, but having multiple tickets is causing a bunch of issues. That was why I was only able to book 1 park day. They had to book the rest of my days for me.
Exactly. I had the same issue, and after about 200 attempted calls and being on hold for 4 hours (!) today (plus about 8 hours yesterday, but calls kept disconnecting), IT was able to fix the issue by creating a new profile for me in about 5 minutes.

I am sure that is why....but I have no phone! UPS was supposed to dliever my replacement yesterday and didnt!

You guys I have finally cried tears of joy after finally being able to make reservations for all days of my trip! I had the issue of having another ticket impacting the trip I was trying to schedule. I tried IT but they only opened a ticket. Chat was the way to go. Cast Member "Lindi" worked with her support team take the other tickets and move them to an "alias" of me in MDE which allowed me to immediately reserve parks for all of my other days!!!!! Then she moved the tickets back and the park passes were all there! For anyone having issues with tickets interfering with one another and only allowing you to book one day, please use the chat feature! It was amazing!
DH is on the phone w a CM. He told me they're also making an alias of him. It's his AP voucher that's causing the issue (when we try to select a date for a park reservation, it shows all parks greyed out). Still waiting to see if this fixes the problem.

DH is on the phone w a CM. He told me they're also making an alias of him. It's his AP voucher that's causing the issue (when we try to select a date for a park reservation, it shows all parks greyed out). Still waiting to see if this fixes the problem.
Following as I hope that solves your issue! If so, wonder if I can do the same manually to avoid having to call again. Thanks for the info.

Please could you let me know which number to call on? This sounds like my exact problem

You got through? What number? Omg I’m on hold now 🤞🤞🤞

That was exactly what happened to me and once I assigned the AP voucher to another person, all parks magically became available and I was able to reserve parks for all.

Has anyone tried to switch a park if a mistake was made? I'm afraid if I try to change it I won't be able to get anything.

Has anyone tried to switch a park if a mistake was made? I'm afraid if I try to change it I won't be able to get anything.
I have a mistake on mine and I'm afraid to touch it, too. I'm leaving it alone for now. Honestly, I'll just take what I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter