Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

So, after 2 hours and 55 minutes on hold with IT Online Support (800-848-6413, option 3), I got a very knowledgeable and sympathetic CM (Roscoe). I explained our issue: AP holders with tickets who needed to make reservations for our July stay (I’ll worry about our Sep and December stays later, at this point I’m not sure we’ll be doing those). He created a second profile for each of us, had me do our Park Passes, then he merged our fake profile to our real profile. We got our length of stay reservations (9 days).

I still have to modify the resort reservation to drop the tickets and modify to an open resort since Poly will be closed, but I’ll call at a later date.

@SarahC97, any luck on your end getting Park Reservations?
After 3 hours on hold at this number on a landline, the CM tried all the workarounds and couldn't help me (DVC resort/AP & AP voucher causing greyed out availability). I even convinced her to try making a dummy profile after she first claimed it wouldn't help, but she couldn't get that to work either. My cell phone has been on hold for 4 1/2 hours so maybe someone will eventually pick up who can fix my issue.

Wait I have 3 days of non-expiring tickets (I bought them over 10 years ago) in MDE (They were accidently used last visit and the ticket technical support put them back in MDE, but I think they have a 5 year window as there is no such thing as "non expiring" tickets anymore.

Could that be my issue?

Wait I have 3 days of non-expiring tickets (I bought them over 10 years ago) in MDE (They were accidently used last visit and the ticket technical support put them back in MDE, but I think they have a 5 year window as there is no such thing as "non expiring" tickets anymore.

Could that be my issue?

Yup that is what seems to be the consensus on the board--multiple tickets or ticket types is one of the things that can trigger issues. I am fairly certain just the fact that I have a split stay with packages at each hotel is my issue

Has anyone had to switch hotels? We are booked at POR. A cm told me I had to switch hotels for my December trip and that is why I still can not book parks. I am so frustrated! This is the 4th cm telling me something different and no resolution. We have POR booked Dec. 4-18 with a 10 day ticket.
The cast member said the same thing to me yesterday. I switched resorts and the system still does not work - can only book one park day for each guest. Each guest has the 2 day tickets for the free dining recovery package,. plus one has an AP and one has a 7 day PH.

After 2.5 hours on the 800 number (800-848-6413, option 3), I talked with cast member Emma, and she was amazing!
I had been stuck at one park reservation due to an extra park hopper on my account. She basically made a clone account of me, moved the ticket over to the clone account, sat with me while I made park reservations for three trips (successfully!!), and made sure everything still worked after linking the ticket back. She also mentioned that she was providing my ticket/info to the IT people working on the fix for this "known" issue. Super friendly, super helpful, definitely the picture of the standard of Disney customer service we always hope for.

I am so relieved! It's been a rough 24 hours.

Hoping for the best for those still trying to get solutions...that you get through, that your CMs help you out, etc.
I had the same issue. Elise was wonderful. I was so frustrated and she solved our issue. Now to deal with our hotel being closed for our arrival 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think it's likely that whatever is holding you back from reservations in the system isn't the same issue that the people who can now make reservations were experiencing. I was only ever able to make one day of reservations and I still can't make any more. Hopefully, IT is working to resolve this issue as well. Hang in there!
I still can’t make more than one either 😭 I’ve been on hold for a couple hours, hopefully website support can help.

Currently on hold this time for over 2 hours. I believe the ticket issue is the same that others have. We have 2 day tickets because of the free dining recovery offer that our TA couldn't remove because we would have lost the room discount when we modified yesterday. So I think it's that plus our AP that are causing it. Fingers are still crossed that somebody answers that can help 😳

Happy to report existing park reservations are unaffected by resort changes, as long as you keep the same reservation number. (Had an early August trip at YC that’s now moved to BWV)

Was also able to cancel and rebook a couple of park days today, to change our plans, with no glitches or issues of any kind.

Could that be my issue?

When Disney announced the non expiring tickets were going to stop being sold my wife and I bought 40 days worth that are on our MDE account. Of those tickets we had accidentally used three days a few years ago that Disney issued us a tracking number that they have added back to our accounts when it was discovered. In addition to that I have an active AP and my wife currently doesn't have an AP so we're in a mixed bag of tickets. Our reservation is for room only and not a package and I was able to log in yesterday morning using the Dining Reservation work around and book days for our Aug and Feb trips.

I'm not saying that is not currently an issue with their site but I was able to do this yesterday morning. Good luck getting your issue sorted out.

I tried to get a chat at 10:03, my chat got answered my Michelle a 12:47, and at 2:07 we were done and she had solved my problem of having all of the parks greyed out after making one day of park passes! We now have all 7 booked, she was wonderful. She ended up having to make duplicates of all 6 of us, having me book using those duplicates, and then she merged them back. And it worked! I was pretty happy about that. So we are all set to go, assuming we get moved to an open resort and we decide it's safe enough for us to travel to Florida in August, that is...

What a debacle! And my phone call just would have gotten answered at 2 hrs 34 min, I hadn't hung up yet lol! I hung up when it just started to ring and reminded me it had still been sitting there, the music stopped a long time ago.

Been in chat que since 0846 (eastern) this morning, still waiting. Does logging out of MDE reset the status in the que, or am I just stuck in a never ending do loop.

I have to change resorts from POFQ to where ever. Did they contact you with an offer? Did you call or do everything online?
You need to call. They won’t contact you with offer. I had to change mine as well from PORFQ to CBR. If you already have park passes, those will remain the same.

OMG, the drama...

OK, so I now have park reservations @vinotinto. I called the IT help desk this morning and after 3 hours on hold someone picked up. I explained the situation and they put me on hold. About 15 minutes later someone from ticketing picked up and I was like "WHAT?" She seemed perplexed as to why I was being transferred to her too. At this point, I totally broke down in tears. The lady on the phone felt soooo bad. I explained and she got someone else on the phone to help me and they put in all my park reservations for me. It only took me about 4.5 hours today to do it, but we have park reservations.

Now I just need to figure out this whole resort thing and I'm golden. Ugh. Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter