Disney Wish Deck Plans - Overview

I just booked a room aft on Deck 10. When I look at the same area on deck 11 it is greyed out with no description. Has anyone seen plans or know what is aft on deck 11. Wondering what will be above me? (First cruise, too, so pls know I know NOTHING!)
I'm guessing the whole aft section of deck 11 will be the buffet restaurant, like Cabanas on the other ships. Assuming you are in a veranda cabin, there would likely be window-side table seating above you. Might be noise from above during mealtimes, and possibly early morning setup or late evening cleanup. But I've never stayed in a room with the buffet above me, so I can't really say what to expect.

I'm guessing the whole aft section of deck 11 will be the buffet restaurant, like Cabanas on the other ships. Assuming you are in a veranda cabin, there would likely be window-side table seating above you. Might be noise from above during mealtimes, and possibly early morning setup or late evening cleanup. But I've never stayed in a room with the buffet above me, so I can't really say what to expect.
Thank you.

I am also wondering what is on deck 14 above it as well. Its not labeled anywhere that I could see. Not sure if that is general use or possibly adult only?

I thought I saw a room number for the stack/deck 14 when I was picking a room.
Here is the picture.5C5BD22B-B3FA-43BD-9A7F-A2B19A81E443.jpeg

I just booked a room aft on Deck 10. When I look at the same area on deck 11 it is greyed out with no description. Has anyone seen plans or know what is aft on deck 11. Wondering what will be above me? (First cruise, too, so pls know I know NOTHING!)

I just booked aft deck 10 too for September. The area above us will probably the main buffet restaurant on the other ships it’s called Cabanas

I usually book Forward, that is where the adult pool, spa, gym and adult bars are located on the other ships. But on the Wish things are all different.
I choose Aft 10 for proximity to adult pool and the new adult only restaurants.
It will be nice finally being close to the Cabana type restaurant. It where you will get most breakfasts and dinners.

Welcome to Disboards. Just keep reading threads and posting questions. You can learn so much to get you ready for your first cruise. Good Luck.😎🚢🌴

Anyone know/speculate if room 9178 will have a whitewall balcony? It’s our first DCL cruise. We’ve cruise many times before on other lines and never had this type of balcony.

Last edited:
No Deck 4 is my favorite. 😭 Does look like it will have promenade though. Hope still has some loungers there my favorite was laying on the loungers look at the ocean.

Attachments

• AE6897B0-6F19-4AAA-8D25-CFD080C3552F.jpeg
    AE6897B0-6F19-4AAA-8D25-CFD080C3552F.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

I have booked 9112, I am hoping it has an extended verandah. I really wanted one of the extended verandahs at the back of this ship but they were booked by the time I was allowed to book (we are sliver). Excited to see some footage of the ship after the first sailing, are there usually any sailings before the maiden, like a media event?

What does everyone think about stairs/elevators in the middle of the ship? We have a room toward the back and it looks like a lot of walking and backtracking.

What does everyone think about stairs/elevators in the middle of the ship? We have a room toward the back and it looks like a lot of walking and backtracking.
I'm not sure why they designed it that way, unless consolidating the elevators into two locations instead of three leads to more efficient use (e.g. you're not waiting for an elevator at mid-ship when there's no one using the aft elevators). But I certainly agree that it will be a lot of extra walking for aft cabin guests. On the other ships, you could count on something being close to your end of the ship: theater in the front, pools in the mid-ship, and restaurants in the aft). For an aft cabin on the Wish, even if your destination is straight above you, you'll be walking most of the length of the ship to get there.

I just booked aft deck 10 too for September. The area above us will probably the main buffet restaurant on the other ships it’s called Cabanas

I usually book Forward, that is where the adult pool, spa, gym and adult bars are located on the other ships. But on the Wish things are all different.
I choose Aft 10 for proximity to adult pool and the new adult only restaurants.
It will be nice finally being close to the Cabana type restaurant. It where you will get most breakfasts and dinners.

Welcome to Disboards. Just keep reading threads and posting questions. You can learn so much to get you ready for your first cruise. Good Luck.😎🚢🌴
Thank you for the info!

No indication yet of a Bippity Boppity Boutique... I am assuming since it is on all four of the other ships it would be there, but also seems odd they wouldn't disclose that right off the bat? Where is it usually located and do you see a similarly sized/located space that would match? (This is our first Disney Cruise!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter