• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Wish Deck Plans - Overview

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
Please do not merge this back in.

Highlights:
  • Walt Disney Theatre - 3 Stories
  • Luna (2 Story performance space - home to musical performances, comedy acts, game shows and more)
  • New themed main dining: Frozen, Marvel, 1923 (after Walt and 1st year of Disney Company)
  • Star Wars Lounge/Bar
  • 2 Cinemas (Wonderland + Never Land)
  • Hero Zone (flexible family entertainment space - Sports court, playground, game floor, movie theatre)
  • Oceanview Concierge Rooms (without Verandahs)
  • Adult Pool (Rear of Ship)
  • Private Concierge Sun Deck (Front of Ship)
  • Vibe (relocated by Adult restaurants and new Hero Zone)
  • "More Magic Coming" (many locations not fully revealed)
Removed (likely) :
  • Walking deck
  • Adults Satellite Falls

More information to be found here:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/wish/

Last edited:
Decks 1 through 5

Main Dining Restaurants, Kids Zones (Nursery, Oceaneers), Theatre, Movie Cinema, Shopping

Attachments

• Deck05.png
    Deck05.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Deck03.png
    Deck03.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Deck04.png
    Deck04.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Deck02.png
    Deck02.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Deck01.png
    Deck01.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Decks 6 through 10

Staterooms

Attachments

• Deck10.png
    Deck10.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Deck09.png
    Deck09.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Deck08.png
    Deck08.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Deck07.png
    Deck07.png
    186 KB · Views: 207
  • Deck06.png
    Deck06.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Decks 11 through 15

Pools, Vibe, Slides, Adult Dining, Casual Dining, Concierge, Adult Pool, Concierge Private Sun Deck

Attachments

• Deck15.png
    Deck15.png
    135 KB · Views: 208
  • Deck14.png
    Deck14.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Deck13.png
    Deck13.png
    194 KB · Views: 238
  • Deck12.png
    Deck12.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Deck11.png
    Deck11.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
I wonder where the Adult only bar area is? Like the District, or After Hours... It's not obvious from the floorplans. There is some TBA space on deck 4, or perhaps on deck 11.

I wonder where the Adult only bar area is? Like the District, or After Hours... It's not obvious from the floorplans. There is some TBA space on deck 4, or perhaps on deck 11.

It's looking more like this will be a "neighborhood" concept spreading things over the ship.

I hope so anyway...I would like to have a place to relax and enjoy a drink. And a lounge themed after something I cannot stand and will never consider true Disney is NOT it. If there aren't, I guess I'll save a lot of money on drinks!

80+ concierge staterooms if I counted them correctly. That will bring in some serious cash. I hope the lounge is big enough to support that number of guests.

Last edited:
70 concierge staterooms if I counted them correctly. That will bring in some serious cash. I hope the lounge is big enough to support that number of guests.
From the disney cruise line blog

The Disney Wish will elevate the concierge experience with 76 concierge staterooms and suites – more than double the number available on other Disney ships.

The Concierge Lounge will be more than triple the size from previous Disney ships and will offer a full bar

I feel like it will be a different concierge experience with that many guests. Not “bad” just different. Will this ship be going to Lighthouse Point? There are already not enough cabanas for the current amount of concierge guests.
I would think they would need more than 3 hosts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter