Disney TV at Sears for $29! Better Hurry

we saw the tv's, we ordered the tv's and some of us got the tv's. Others had their order canceled. Why is this hard for some to understand. Will I take my set back? Yes to exchange it for a girlie tv. :rotfl2: case close tell the world how wrong you think I'm but it will not change a thing. Life still go on and I fell of the soap box when I sued the local goverment. The accident was not my fault. :earseek:

Why is it the same people who keep attacking everyone and anyone who got a tv for $29? Sheesh, let it go already, I've read the other thread about the sears situation and it's the same two posters who keep going on and on about it other people's ethics about getting it. Some people got tv's some didn't, why make more of it than what it is.

Its always the same 2 people whenever there is ANY thread having anything to do with so called ethics

I personally feel that this would be a good time to close this thread. If I were a moderator, I would do just that. After this post, I will unsubscribe to this particular thread.

I love and respect all of my fellow Dissers. Let's all get lives and move on.

Denise from Louisiana...... Home state of Katrina and Rita!

Is there anyone besides me who has not gotten a cancellation or money returned yet. It has been 9 days since I ordered. I am not suppose to pick up till the 27th.

I don't care what happens but if you are not going to sell me the TV can I have my money back?

Is there anyone besides me who has not gotten a cancellation or money returned yet. It has been 9 days since I ordered. I am not suppose to pick up till the 27th.

I don't care what happens but if you are not going to sell me the TV can I have my money back?

I haven't received a cancellation either, I was supposed to pick up this week too, I would just like my refund and have this ordeal over with.

Alice's Mom said:
I haven't received a cancellation either, I was supposed to pick up this week too, I would just like my refund and have this ordeal over with.

I never received a cancellation email, but my credit card was refunded. However, I went to Sears yesterday, and went to merchandise pickup area (before I knew my account was credited) and my order is still in the system. My pickup date is the 27th as well.

My dh received the cancellation several days ago and finally got the credit posted yesterday.

We went to Sears to try and pick it up (pick up date was Oct.15) and although they had two in stock they would not honor the web price. Bummer! I do hope they credit my CC soon.

Got an email from the BBB today stating that they feel Sears responded in good faith and they are closing the complaint favorably. What a bunch of you know what. Good faith? Right

Diane, I just received the email too. It's very disappointing. I'm sure we all will get the same form letter. I don't know what the BBB would consider bad business if the fact that Sears lied about credit cards being declined doesn't count for something. The naysayers are saying that because thousands of us responded to the ad there was no way Sears could fill all the orders-well all of those thousands @ 29.97 or more depending on the quantity ordered gave Sears a sizable chunk of change that amount to an interest free loan.

DianeV said:
Got an email from the BBB today stating that they feel Sears responded in good faith and they are closing the complaint favorably. What a bunch of you know what. Good faith? Right

Good faith means the mistake was something like a typo. Bad faith is a B&M store that advertises a low price that they don't intend to honor but plan to "bait" and switch" you into an alternate purchase.

All the talk about credit card problems may be as simple as the computer doesn't have a code for purchase being canceled due to pricing mistake and the code they used looks to the sears operator as the same as a credit card decline.

Certainly bad service but not necessarily bad faith.

The internet is filled with "deal of the day" sites. A few people sometimes get the deals but generally the orders get canceled for the vast majority. This is no different.

Even if this was a blow out closeout deal that some people thought it was most of the orders would have been canceled as Sears ran out of stock.

----Based on the documents provided, it appears the business has adequately addressed all disputed issues and demonstrated a good faith effort to resolve your complaint.---

--This is what they said..I dont think that is what you are talking about

Well I guess not many people from here are shopping during Sears Days this week!

Heck I would be happy to get my freakin refund! Still no cancellation - order says proscessed-no refund. I pick up in 10 days. :confused3

We shall see what happens LOL

Lewisc said:
Good faith means the mistake was something like a typo. Bad faith is a B&M store that advertises a low price that they don't intend to honor but plan to "bait" and switch" you into an alternate purchase.

All the talk about credit card problems may be as simple as the computer doesn't have a code for purchase being canceled due to pricing mistake and the code they used looks to the sears operator as the same as a credit card decline.

The internet is filled with "deal of the day" sites. A few people sometimes get the deals but generally the orders get canceled for the vast majority. This is no different.

Even if this was a blow out closeout deal that some people thought it was most of the orders would have been canceled as Sears ran out of stock.

oh, lets not bring logic into this, now.

:rotfl2:

Lewisc said:

'And maybe if all the ifs were skiffs we'd go for a ride.'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter