Disney TV at Sears for $29! Better Hurry

pjtm

DIS Veteran
these look like the same ones Target had this week!! Great for us! item #is 0572319300. Good Luck!

LOL you beat me here, :moped: I was just going to post this! I got one too :) You can't beat that deal!!! I am picking it up today, $31.00 for a 19 inch TV is AWESOME!!!! :banana: :banana:

pjtm said:
these look like the same ones Target had this week!! Great for us! item #is 0572319300. Good Luck!

Which one is it? Is it Mickey or the Princess Tv? 13" or 19"? I'm looking for a princess Tv for my dd's birthday. Guess I'm going first thing today and see if they have them at that price.

Thanks

Ok nevermind I found them on there website. Guess my son is getting a mickey tv for christmas. My dd would be upset if Santa didn't bring her a princess Tv. I order online for instore pick up. If I waited I would have probably not got to the store in time to get one. It hard to find all these great deals down on the border! LOL

Thanks so much for the post. I ordered one online this morning and will able to pick it up instore in a couple of days. Its a great deal and a wonderful Christmas gift!

Thank you soooooo much!! I ordered one for my kids & one each for my niece & nephew for Christmas.
Another heads up...You pay for shipping up front, but get a rebate for the price of the shipping in your cinfirmation email. Since the shipping was pricy($65.00 to ship 3 TVs) I would have picked them up at the store, but w/ the free shipping rebate I figure I'll save my gas $$ (the nearest Sears is 1/2 hour from us)
Thanks again!!

Go to Sears.com & search "disney tv" then scroll down. It's the classic mickey one (red) not the princess one. It's 29.97

OP, thank you, thank you, thank you! :cool1:

Thanks so much! I ordered one that I can pick up (they do have a rebate on shipping if anyone needs it shipped)

Yippee- one more Christmas present done :banana:

Thank you so much. I just ordered one for each of my kids. They will love them. My daughter would have perferred the Princess but she can deal with it. THANK YOU again.

Thank you soooooooooo much. I ordered 2 and I am picking them up in the store when they are ready.

Thanks,
michelle

Thanks!!!! I'm now the proud owner of a Mickey TV....I've been really wanting one since they came out! Didn't really need one...but who knows when one will break down!!

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered on for my son. No idea where it will go or what yet, but now we have one LOL!! :)

Awesome post, thanks OP. Just ordered one for pickup and it says 3-5 days! Hopefully they won't sell out by then.

Thanks for the info!!!! I just ordered one. We have no kids, and really don't need the TV, but $29.97 for a $149.99 TV is just tooooo good to pass up! (Plus, it's a Mickey TV!!!!!!) HAHA! I also passed along the info to my sister. Guess what Santa will be bringing my 3 year old neice for Christmas???? :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you so much for the tip. We ordered one for the kids bedroom this morning! Makes a great Christmas Present! Thanks again :goodvibes

Earlier this year we bought our first house. We have a bedroom that we are making into a Disney room that will be more of a sitting/media room for enjoying our Disney collectables, but will have a sleeper sofa, so that really brave and careful guests can sleep in there. The tv in the room now, is the first color tv that I ever owned, which is now 25 years old, with no remote and has the basic 13 channel dial, but it's still has a great picture and sound and we have managed to connect it to receive satellite signals. Magnavox made some good tv's. We have wanted to get one of the Disney tv's for the room ever since we saw them on clearance at Target a few months ago, but sadly, we never found it at a low enough price to afford it at the time. So, finding this rock bottom deal is just amazing now, especially since we are finally getting the room put together.

Thank you!!! This will be enjoyed for many years to come. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter