Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I have purchased anything with a RedCard and some other form of payment, the computer calculates the 5% discount only on the portion that was put on the RedCard.

Thanks, that will save me the trouble and disappointment:thumbsup2

A couple weeks ago I went in and used my prescription rewards and redcard for $1,400 in disney gift cards... the checkout lady was laughing that she's never seen somebody ring up that much in one transaction.
I got $140 off my vacation. :cool1:

So I just stumbled on this thread..... You are telling me I can go and buy gift cards at target and pay off my ressie and save 5% What is the highest gc amount? $50 buck? $100? Oh..... that is alot of cards to keep up with :(
I guess I could do it in monthly installments? I just booked for June 2013. I could go and buy a $100 gift card every month and save $5 bucks and pay off in installments. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE. Savings is savings. Is it worth the trouble? I think so

Just remember to save the actual GC after you make the payment. If for whatever reason you need to cancel your trip, they will put the money back on the GC you used.

Do Disney gift cards expire after a certain amount of time after activation? My son got one for his birthday earlier this month and I want to save it for when we go to Disney World in August 2013, but I am not sure if I have to use it within a year. Anyone know the answer to this?

I haven't seen Disney gift cards at the Targets I shop at most frequently.

Anyone know any Targets in the So Cal area that do?

I do a fair amount of traveling, from as north as Santa Clarita to as south as Orange County, I'd like to get some next time I'm near one that carries them! :)

Do Disney gift cards expire after a certain amount of time after activation? My son got one for his birthday earlier this month and I want to save it for when we go to Disney World in August 2013, but I am not sure if I have to use it within a year. Anyone know the answer to this?

No, they don't expire.

I haven't seen Disney gift cards at the Targets I shop at most frequently.

Anyone know any Targets in the So Cal area that do?

I do a fair amount of traveling, from as north as Santa Clarita to as south as Orange County, I'd like to get some next time I'm near one that carries them! :)

I love on the opposite coast and have never seen a Disney GC at any of the Target stores near me (and there are 4 stores). I must not be looking in the right place :) I see other gift cards but no Disney. Are they usually all in the same place, by the registers?

I love on the opposite coast and have never seen a Disney GC at any of the Target stores near me (and there are 4 stores). I must not be looking in the right place :) I see other gift cards but no Disney. Are they usually all in the same place, by the registers?
Nononono. I have never found them there! No wonder you can't! :worried:
They are in the electronics department facing out towards the aisle.
Ask for help, that is what the employees are for!

Nononono. I have never found them there! No wonder you can't! :worried:
They are in the electronics department facing out towards the aisle.
Ask for help, that is what the employees are for!

:thumbsup2
I just bought one today. They're usually on a separate rack from the itunes cards, but in the same vicinity in electronics.

As a sidenote, I used a $50 Target GC to purchase a $50 Target GC today. I did buy a pack of gum as well. My OOP total was $1.06. I don't know if the extra item made a difference or not. What's better, the Target GC came from Mypoints, so it cost me very close to $0. I recommend mypoints for anyone who shops online. I've also got $75 in Landry's GCs ready for some T-rex cocktails in October from Mypoints.

:thumbsup2
I just bought one today. They're usually on a separate rack from the itunes cards, but in the same vicinity in electronics.

As a sidenote, I used a $50 Target GC to purchase a $50 Target GC today. I did buy a pack of gum as well. My OOP total was $1.06. I don't know if the extra item made a difference or not. What's better, the Target GC came from Mypoints, so it cost me very close to $0. I recommend mypoints for anyone who shops online. I've also got $75 in Landry's GCs ready for some T-rex cocktails in October from Mypoints.
You are so fancy! I am terrible at all those sites :rotfl2:
I've only gotten like $4 on quickrewards. and nothing anywhere else because of the high withdraw rates.

If I booked my cruise thru DCL, then transferred it to a travel agent, can I use Disney gift cards to pay off the trip? I was at the DCL site last night and can't see any "make a payment" now pages, although the site does say you can use it to make payments. If not, I'll just use discounted gift cards towards tips, onboard charges, etc.

thanks for tip on where to find them, next time i know where to look :)

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Target has spend $100, get $10 off instantly online today only. They don't sell Disney gift cards online, but the deal works on Target gift cards. If you use your redcard, you will get free shipping as well.

You can use the Target gift cards for Disney gift cards in store.

zeferjen said:
Target has spend $100, get $10 off instantly online today only. They don't sell Disney gift cards online, but the deal works on Target gift cards. If you use your redcard, you will get free shipping as well.

You can use the Target gift cards for Disney gift cards in store.

Is there any way to get free shipping? Thanks.

OK, I guess I'll use mobile or email.

Thanks for the heads up!
BTW, they don't have Disney GC's online, but they do have iTunes and various others... Just bought $110 worth of iTunes, Olive Garden and AMC GC's for $95 online with my REDcard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter