• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also order them to be sent vie email, which cuts out any shipping charges as well!

Thank you so much for this tip. I still have $1,300 to pay on my trip, so I just got an extra $130!

Target has spend $100, get $10 off instantly online today only. They don't sell Disney gift cards online, but the deal works on Target gift cards. If you use your redcard, you will get free shipping as well.

You can use the Target gift cards for Disney gift cards in store.

Do you get an extra 5% off of the $90 by using your REDcard? Also, has anyone tried making the purchase through shopathome for 5% cash back?

Careful. It says that eGiftCards can only be used online.

:scared1: Where?!

ETA: Found it. OMG I am glad you said something. Cancelling the orders now and will re-order actual cards. Thank you so much.

Actual physical cards should be okay though, right?!

:scared1: Where?!

ETA: Found it. OMG I am glad you said something. Cancelling the orders now and will re-order actual cards. Thank you so much.

Actual physical cards should be okay though, right?!

Yes, I have definitely used Target cards for Disney cards in the past.

I'm not sure if I did this right or not. I see the language where it says egiftcards can only be used on line. However, in the disclaimer of the giftcard I bought it says This giftcard can be used in the store or online. I chose the mobile option of sending the card - would an egiftcard only be one that is emailed?

mickeyinthehouse said:
I'm not sure if I did this right or not. I see the language where it says egiftcards can only be used on line. However, in the disclaimer of the giftcard I bought it says This giftcard can be used in the store or online. I chose the mobile option of sending the card - would an egiftcard only be one that is emailed?

I just called my local store & the lady said they will scan your smart phone at the register to use mobile gift cards.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just called my local store & the lady said they will scan your smart phone at the register to use mobile gift cards.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just got off the phone with Target though, and now I'm kind of concerned. She said there is going to be a change in their computer system that could mean that you can't use Target gift cards to purchase other kinds of gift cards. I don't want to get stuck with $1,300 in gift cards I can't use. Debating canceling at least half of them. Gah.

ETA: She said we should be good until August first, and could not confirm if the change would affect Disney cards, only that she knew it would change their policy towards Visa gift cards etc.

Thanks for posting the Target deal! I was only able to buy $200 worth since we just got our debit cards and are still in the building credit/trust stage....but I'll take the $20 savings! :)

Thank you so much for posting this deal. You have saved many of us quite a bit of cash. You are an angel!

I bought 4 e gift cards. I was then able to buy 4 more using the the ones that I just bought. I think I could keep going if I wanted too. That is so weird that you could do that. Just thought I would post if anyone wanted to try and roll the GC

Has anyone bought the Target mobile gift cards and not received them yet ? I got two this morning and still have not received them.

I just ordered 3. When I looked at my order I saw that they put the date as 7/25??? not 7/24 I wonder if that has something to do with it???:confused3

Has anyone bought the Target mobile gift cards and not received them yet ? I got two this morning and still have not received them.

I have ordered 3, but I have only received 1. It has been way more than 4 hours since I ordered them.:confused3

Okay, thanks guys for the responses. I just called their customer service department and I was told I may have to wait for 24 hours before receiving them :confused3

I have a credit card through our credit union. I actually use it pretty rarely. The rewards program through the card is called curewards. I just found out that I can cash in my rewards points for items/travel/gift cards. And Disney ones were an option. So I got $250 worth of gift cards last week that I had no idea that I could get! My Mom got $300! So check if you have a credit union cc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter