Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

Just an FYI unless its c change recently its against forum rules to post links to Facebook groups

Hi all....we booked this cruise when it first opened up and cannot wait to sail on the Fantasy once again ....it's only the second time we've sailed on the Fantasy.

Just a heads up ..... it is a big no-no to post any Facebook links and will cause you Anninfraction on this board. Please remove the link if you posted it.

Other than that.....I can't wait to sail again

Did anyone's online check-in window open up last night? I'm guessing that most of you have been on Disney cruises in the past. Today was my day for online check-in (75 days out) and I couldn't get my online booking window to open until 1:30 am. Just wondering if anybody else had the same issue.

Last edited:
Did anyone's online check-in window open up last night? I'm guessing that most of you have been on Disney cruises in the past. Today was my day for online check-in (75 days out) and I couldn't get my online booking window to open until 1:30 am. Just wondering if anybody else had the same issue.

Yea had same issue on our first cruise as well.

Did you notice if they opened any Palo Brunch at 75 days? I haven't been able to find any yet since we booked late and couldn't take advantage of Platinum window. I meant to check at 75 window and forgot.

Did you notice if they opened any Palo Brunch at 75 days? I haven't been able to find any yet since we booked late and couldn't take advantage of Platinum window. I meant to check at 75 window and forgot.
No, nothing available. The only opening that was available for Palo was 8:30 PM on embarkation day. Decided I didn't want to eat there on arrival day. I'll keep checking and hopefully something will come up for 5/18 or 5/19.

No, nothing available. The only opening that was available for Palo was 8:30 PM on embarkation day. Decided I didn't want to eat there on arrival day. I'll keep checking and hopefully something will come up for 5/18 or 5/19.

Bummer :sad: Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

Those where gone a long time ago when I checked in at 90 there was a very limited number of them.

Scored a Palo 8:30 PM reservation on the last night of the cruise early this morning so keep checking the DCL website. Also, don't forget to check once you board the ship!

Yes, it was frustrating. Missed out on brunch, glad to get 10:45 port arrival time at least. Did hear somebody indicate that times cropped up for larger parties.

Yes, it was frustrating. Missed out on brunch, glad to get 10:45 port arrival time at least. Did hear somebody indicate that times cropped up for larger parties.
Well, at least it's good to know that it wasn't my Time Warner Road Runner connection. I feel like I missed out on a brunch reservation also. I have a 11:00 am port arrival time which I guess isn't too bad.

Does anyone know if the port arrival time is strictly enforced? If I show up at 10:30 am,
am I going to have to wait until 11:00 am to enter the cruise terminal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter