Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
I'm starting this thread for newly announced Disney Fantasy 3 night cruise (2 stops at Castaway Cay) which sails from May 17 to May 20, 2017.

I'm not interested in coordinating a fish extender exchange. I'm starting this thread so that disboard members who have booked this cruise have a thread to communicate, exchange ideas, and ask questions about DCL.

This will be my first Disney cruise so I'll need a lot of advice!

Yeah! Thanks for starting the thread! We jumped at this because it's our first time on the Fantasy and a double dip! We were considering a double dip cruise on the Dream but this one fit our schedules better. New to the Fantasy but not to DCL. Looking forward to the discussion and planning!

We are booked too! Bringing along MIL so we can enjoy some evening adult activities. We've cruised the Wonder and were married on the Dream but this will be the first time on the Fantasy, so excited to check out a new ship!

We just got off the Wonder on its first post-dry dock cruise on Monday. I was listening to the Disboards weekly podcast on Wed evening and they talked about this cruise. Wish I would have known over the weekend so I could have booked while on a cruise (but they announced this sailing while we were on our cruise last weekend).

Oh well.

Booked into a family extended verandah room! We love our balconies.

2 post dry dock sailings in 6 months time, Wonder and now Fantasy.

We're excited!!

Sure :) that would prob help :)
Just PM me the FE list whenever you have time and I'll get it posted. Also, just let me know when you have an update and I'll make the changes to the initial post.

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!!!

Just got off Dream and booked this cruise while onboard. Taking my two grand-daughters. Would like to be included in FE.

Booked the 1st weekend, still waiting for DH to get the week off work...for luck everything crossed so long, I'm starting to cramp up lol

Have a week booked @ WDW for our actual 25th wedding anniversary (don't have that approval yet either sigh), but DH surprised me with this booking request. I jumped:) @ the chance to see the Fantasy.

Would be nice to dust off the FE but not sure as to actually participating with such a short cruise. Once I know we are 110% sailing will decide.

HappycruiserGOLD - can you post the count # and cutoff date for the FE once you figure it all out?

Any thoughts on what shows will be rotated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter