Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

Booked the 1st weekend, still waiting for DH to get the week off work...for luck everything crossed so long, I'm starting to cramp up lol

Have a week booked @ WDW for our actual 25th wedding anniversary (don't have that approval yet either sigh), but DH surprised me with this booking request. I jumped:) @ the chance to see the Fantasy.

Would be nice to dust off the FE but not sure as to actually participating with such a short cruise. Once I know we are 110% sailing will decide.

HappycruiserGOLD - can you post the count # and cutoff date for the FE once you figure it all out?

Any thoughts on what shows will be rotated?

There are 3 groups for the FE right now and that could change as we get closer.. some will drop off etc.. Please email me for more info. thanks :)

We got nonstop Jet Blue flights out for 1pm-ish day of debarkation for $84 pp, about 30 - 50% less the price of what those would usually cost for our city, so check Jet Blue, too. SWA was more expensive in our case.

Last edited:

Ok, I'll bite. What's an FE?
Fish Extender Exchange. Some people who take Disney Cruises like to exchange small gifts with each other. You can sign up with the FE coordinator. I've never been on a Disney Cruise so maybe someone else on this thread can provide more details.

Here's some info I copied from another thread:
Well, Fish Extenders are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. You can see if there's one started by going to the Cruise Meet board

I'll also point out that most FE groups cut off the list around 30-45 days out from the cruise, so people have time to get their gifts together. You may be too late.

But, how it works is, you sign up on your cruise meet thread for a Fish Extender group (if your cruise has one). The size of the group can vary depending on how many rooms each group wants to exchange with. Then you get a list of everyone participating in your FE group (with room number). You prepare little gifts for each room (either individual ones or one gift for the whole room). Once onboard everyone hangs a "Fish Extender" a hanging pocket organizer from the message holder (shaped like a fish) outside your door. During the cruise you drop off your gifts in each participant's FE. And they do the same for you.

Last edited:
Fish Extender Exchange. Some people who take Disney Cruises like to exchange small gifts with each other. You can sign up with the FE coordinator. I've never been on a Disney Cruise so maybe someone else on this thread can provide more details.

Here's some info I copied from another thread:
Well, Fish Extenders are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. You can see if there's one started by going to the Cruise Meet board

I'll also point out that most FE groups cut off the list around 30-45 days out from the cruise, so people have time to get their gifts together. You may be too late.

But, how it works is, you sign up on your cruise meet thread for a Fish Extender group (if your cruise has one). The size of the group can vary depending on how many rooms each group wants to exchange with. Then you get a list of everyone participating in your FE group (with room number). You prepare little gifts for each room (either individual ones or one gift for the whole room). Once onboard everyone hangs a "Fish Extender" a hanging pocket organizer from the message holder (shaped like a fish) outside your door. During the cruise you drop off your gifts in each participant's FE. And they do the same for you.

Thank you!

Ok, I'll bite. What's an FE?

Its a mutual gift exchange between cabins you sign up for (not something radom) , Some give cabin gifts some give Individual gifts for each member,. People plan months, years in advance. Lots of fun but some work involved . scroll back for FE sign up info. Thanks :) Our FE LIST IS STILL OPEN.. IT closes 6 weeks out. to give everyone enough time. We have a few groups filled already- Let me know thanks :)

Hi Everyone- As we get closer to our booking dates, I have a few questions about our cruise. I know that the Palo and Remy brunches are usually not offered on 3-night cruises but since this is a special cruise, not sure if that would change? Also do we know which stage shows would be performed and on which nights? Which night will be pirate night? Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Everyone- As we get closer to our booking dates, I have a few questions about our cruise. I know that the Palo and Remy brunches are usually not offered on 3-night cruises but since this is a special cruise, not sure if that would change? Also do we know which stage shows would be performed and on which nights? Which night will be pirate night? Thanks in advance!!!

Palo's brunch will be offered Friday, May 19th. Princess gathering & Anna & Elsa both days (this is from shoreside concierge) :)

Wow! I love Palo Brunch!!! I haven't heard this yet. Where is the Brunch info posted?

That info is not posted anywhere yet that I know of.. I guess when your booking window opens youll be able to see. If you are a concierge guest (10+ cruises) they get a call from shoreside concierge services already to get them started in booking extras

Oops, forgot to sign in - we are on the cruise as well. Guess we just replied to a regular discussion thread earlier. This will complete our Grand Slam. We will be at the Boardwalk 4 days prior to the cruise, originally would have been a week, when this cruise was announced our plans immediately changed. Hope to meet everyone onboard.

Just booked this cruise! My daughter will be competing at a cheerleading competition the weekend before at disney world and we decided to do a cruise rather than stay at disney world for the rest of the week :)

We were happy to see that they started brunch an hour early and able to grab 9am. I suspect they will release some more openings when Gold opens.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter