Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

Was wondering if the ship even leaves Castaway dock or stays there overnight?
Yes, it leaves the dock around 4:45 PM and will re-dock at 8:30 the next morning. They have to move the ship in order to open the stores, etc.

Last edited:

All aboard can't come soon enough, this mornings commute was 33 degrees and snow, so ready for sun and sand :sunny:

We booked this cruise the morning it was released. Thank you Disboarders for letting us know about this double dip opportunity. This will be our first time on the Fantasy, but we have been on the Magic, Wonder, and Dream in the past. I noticed several fellow 1997 wedding couples are on this sailing- congratulations on 20 years!

We were on the Wonder several years ago and were able to meet Lee Arenberg (Pintel) and Martin Klebba (Marty) from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Any chance of a similar situation on the Fantasy since the new Pirates movie is to release in May?

Does anyone already know which stage shows will be performed during our cruise?

Also, does anyone know which movies will play? (We haven't seen Beauty and the Beast yet.)

Thanks!

I believe the shows are: Wishes, Aladdin and Believe.

WDWisCallingMeHome - we are getting our Grand Slam as well. While this is our 14th DCL, it is the first on the fantasy

The Fantasy is coming into Port Canaveral now!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port. I arrived this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter