Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

I just moved our onboard booking to this cruise.It will be myself and my youngest daughter's (16 at the time of cruising) 6th Disney cruise.Our first as gold.We are so excited to meet all of you.A dinner the night before sounds like fun.We will be visiting Universal Studios before this cruise and leaving on Royal Caribbeans New ship Harmony of the Seas the day after this cruise.Should be a great trip.We would love to join the Fish extender group also. Our info is
Christine
Laken 16
Cabin 9579
No allergies

I just moved our onboard booking to this cruise.It will be myself and my youngest daughter's (16 at the time of cruising) 6th Disney cruise.Our first as gold.We are so excited to meet all of you.A dinner the night before sounds like fun.We will be visiting Universal Studios before this cruise and leaving on Royal Caribbeans New ship Harmony of the Seas the day after this cruise.Should be a great trip.We would love to join the Fish extender group also. Our info is
Christine
Laken 16
Cabin 9579
No allergies
Welcome Christine and Laken!! Sounds like you have quite a trip planned!!

Last edited:
I think dinner the night before is a great idea. We will be there the night before..I think staying at a Residence Inn? I can't remember the place. We will be driving in from Jacksonville so can go just about anywhere.

Pantrymoms' DH here, I have perused thru our files for this trip and learned that we are booked/reserved at the Radisson @8701 Astronaut Blvd. It is just a few minutes south of the terminal. :)

Hi! My name is Bridget and my husband David and daughter Erin (who will be 8) will be on this cruise. This is our second and did the fish extender last time and would love to do it again.

We are prepping our youngest for her Disney experience by giving her a Minnie Mouse bday party this weekend!

Only 3/4 of a year left before our cruise! Yay!!!

Just added $300 to my Disney Savings Club. Got my 5 year old hooked on Minnie. We are leaving the Minnie birthday decorations up for the whole month! Thinking about Making my Fish Extender next week. We've decided on Mickey shorts and Minnie skirts.

Welcome fellow shipmates! Please introduce yourself and let us know who you are and alittle about yourself. If you are interested in joining the FE for this cruise please be sure to let us know. Again, welcome!

Hi everyone!
I am from Colorado and this will be our FIRST Disney Cruise! We are SO excited we can barely contain ourselves, add to the excitement this trip will be a total surprise to our kiddos is making the counter tick down even slower than norm.

Our group will be myself, my DH and our two kiddos 7yoG and 5yoB (at the time of departure). We are HUGE Disney lovers and seasoned pros to both North American parks, but like I said this is our first cruise. Our little boy is also obsessed with space exploration so we will be arriving a few days early to explore Kennedy Space Center and will be sticking around after the cruise for four nights at WDW for some Magic Kingdom Mouse Time!

We'd love to participate in the FE.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing you real soon! :dumbo:

Welcome to our little slice of Disney Adventure. My family is also excited for this trip as it is their first cruise as well as mine. My DW, PantryMom, has sailed with MSC onboard the Davina in 2015 for the KLOVE Cruise. Please feel free to check out some of the earlier postings as there has been an idea tossed around about a possible pre-cruise meet n greet for those who arrive a day or two early.

Welcome MrsSam! I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep your cruise a secret from your kids! It definately keeps the "is today the day we leave for the cruise" type questions away! Welcome aboard.
As the time gets closer, I will begin gathering information for our fe group such as ages, room numbers, known allergies, favorite colors anf characters just to name a few.

Just added $300 to my Disney Savings Club. Got my 5 year old hooked on Minnie. We are leaving the Minnie birthday decorations up for the whole month! Thinking about Making my Fish Extender next week. We've decided on Mickey shorts and Minnie skirts.
I think that is going to look totally cute! I cant wait to see pictures!
I have begun looking at different fe styles but not sure on which one to make yet. With 5 family members it promises to be a long one! LOL

My name is Gina and we will be on our first Disney cruise! There is my hubby- Chris, son-Logan (15 when we cruise) and Brianna (11) when we cruise. I am excited to see kids their age will be on the cruise! We will love to participate in FE!

I forgot to say we are in 6566

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter