Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Gonna be a fun trip!!!!!!! My wife (PantryMom) cant wait to meet all these new people!!! We are leaving Lafayette, LA this Saturday with an estimated arrival to our hotel in Orlando about mid to late afternoon.

It has been a pleasure to get to know each of you over the last year or so! I look forward to meeting all of you this week on the cruise!

Thank you all for the great fe gifts! This week has been amazing!
Trischa, it was great to meet you and family! It seems our kids saw more of each other than we did. I hope Chris heals quickly!!
The fe gifts we received were great! The personal touches and thought that went into them were very touching! You all have made this first cruise for us a very magical one! Thank you!!!

Trischa, it was great to meet you and family! It seems our kids saw more of each other than we did. I hope Chris heals quickly!!
The fe gifts we received were great! The personal touches and thought that went into them were very touching! You all have made this first cruise for us a very magical one! Thank you!!!
We had a great time too. Coming back to our stateroom to find presents in our fish extender really added to the trip. Thanks everyone!

Thank you all for the great gifts! We loved finding surprises when came back to the room and they were all so thoughtful. It was fun exploring the ship with a glass of wine and checking out all the door decorations while delivering them too! Some were really creative! This was our first Disney cruise and I can see how people say 5 days is not long enough... we didn't get to do everything we wanted, so we are already planning our next one. Hope everyone else had a great Disney experience!

We enjoyed having lunch with y'all. I have to tell you one of my favorite parts of the cruise was walking in to the movies and hearing "Hey Ms. Trischa!!!!"... Haven't heard that many children yelling my name since I was room mother at school...many years ago.. LOL. Thank y'all for our wonderful FE gifts and the beautiful memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter