• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

Even though its only in the low 60's, suddenly I think I need to turn the air conditioner on....

Oh, my.........WOW!

I thought I was an Edward fan.........I may have to rethink that...:faint:

OK, just booked the cruise! Please count me in! :grouphug: love, love, love, the Twilight Saga series and of course Disney! Man, a place where I can talk about my two addictions.....LIFE IS GOOD~:rotfl: I look forward to meeting you all!

Does this guy look like he smells bad? (If you were in chat last night, you know what I am talking about.)

images

In case you haven't said OME in a while, here is a picture of Kellan Lutz that is quite the picture. :rolleyes1 A little too much Emmett is never a bad thing. :dance3::rolleyes1:yay:

http://twitpic.com/9w5uk (I don't dare post the picture or I might get in trouble.) :eek:

OME! my kids were standing near me, couldnt click off fast enough- for them! Will need to go back to that later- wow!

Hi everyone! At the moment, I will not be attending PCC 2.0 :(
But I love to talk about Twilight and most importantly Edward :love:
85 days til New Moon!!!

Today's LOLDOGS - for my Twi-friends...

funny-dog-pictures-pillow-fight.jpg

We just saw the movie...it was great. We would love to attend if we can during our pre cruise trip.

Hi everyone- it has been awhile, I have been over on the twilightmoms forums- those girls rock! And on the forums for the twilight convention cruise- you can only obsess over so many forums at a time you know!

Anyway- some of the more computer savvy girls over there made me this rockin' signature that I just had to add to my signature here- I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!

BTW- did everyone see the news today that some producers have purchased the rights to The Host and it will be made into a movie too!!! Very excited about this, I loved The Host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter