DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

I may be slightly fashionably late. Rumor has it the tequila tasting will be on Wed @ 2pm. Gerardo told me he wants me to go to this, with the hopes I will find some tequila I like or a new drink I can make him.
I promise not to be stumbling.

Tequila tasting??? Where did I miss this? Ok Todd... what thread?

Thought I would post and give you an update on our agenda for our Coven Meet.

We are meeting at 2:30 on Wednesday - our At Sea Day. The location is still not determined since I want to see what the weather will be like (rainy or too windy eliminate outdoor venues) and to see what is scheduled by DCL. I will let everyone know what the location is by leaving a note in your Fish Extender.

We will probably socialize for a little while - giving the tequilla tasters time to get there - and then have a fun Volturi Gift Exchange. (Think Chinese Gift Exchange but more ruthless with an bit of civilized demeanor.) Don't worry, the Volturi are providing the gifts in an effort to lure us to Volterra so we can be their dinner but we know better thanks to New Moon. So, all you need to do is show up, bring your favorite red beverage, and have fun!!!

Thanks Tonya, I soo wanted to do the tequila tasting again but thought going in and shooting everything and leaving was bad form. Hopefully it will be later in the day. On our Oct cruise it was 5ish and on the Nov one it was 2ish.

As far as a location possibility- the Outlook Cafe is usually closed during the day (Have to look at a Navigator for events on At Sea day-if any before evening) but is still accessible through the Cove Cafe stairs. They have no problem with people going up to sit. I know age is an issue, but if we're the only ones in there at the time, who would mind?:confused3 And drinks would be close- downstairs at Cove or at Signals. I don't think we'd have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter