DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

Wanted to see if I could join in on the meet. Just went and saw Eclipse today (yes I know its criminal not going before now) and I have to say it was the best one yet!

Lori (thebeadpirate) told me how much fun you all had last year and I couldn't resist.

Nolacindy (Cindy)

My niece (disney0208) and I would also like to come to the meet. I have read all the books and seen the movies but my niece is the one who is the real fan.

It was JUST announced the PFach will be at the Orlando twiconvention in dec. When we are there. Down the street from us. At the buena vista hotel.
MUST GO! I have no choice really, I have to- he is top on the list of twi actors I want to meet- after Rob of course :-)

He is appearing on Saturday- one day passes are $25, pictures and autographs are extra of course but I dont care! I will drive- have a rental- anyone want to join the fun for a couple of hours sat. afternoon???

Found this on Breakingdawnmovie.org-

“Breaking Dawn” will be filmed in both Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Vancouver, Canada, Summit Entertainment announced on Friday (July 9). Split into two separate films but being shot simultaneously, the production will ramp up in the fall and continue over the next year. No exact start date for filming was given.

One of our Twigirls lives not far from there.......... Cindy! Think you might be able to sneak and get some pictures?!?

Just wanted to bump our thread up so that any other potential Coven members can join in on the fun!!!

Still waiting on the official PCC 2.0 schedule to be announced before we set a time for our Coven Meet. Anyone have any fun ideas for activities? I'm thinking some kind of Twilight game but not certain of the details yet.

(By the way, I've been collecting some fun Twilight prizes for whatever games we play at our Meet.) :yay::yay::yay:

Just wanted to bump our thread up so that any other potential Coven members can join in on the fun!!!

Still waiting on the official PCC 2.0 schedule to be announced before we set a time for our Coven Meet. Anyone have any fun ideas for activities? I'm thinking some kind of Twilight game but not certain of the details yet.

(By the way, I've been collecting some fun Twilight prizes for whatever games we play at our Meet.) :yay::yay::yay:

Awesome...is there an age limit on this.....my DGD (age 14) loves Twilight !!!

Awesome...is there an age limit on this.....my DGD (age 14) loves Twilight !!!

No age limit - your granddaughter is more than welcome!! :thumbsup2 The only requirement is that you love Twilight. :love:

Okay Coven Members, the official schedule is out so when do we want to plan our Meet? :dance3:

Here is the schedule:

Monday, December 13th 2010 (Nassau Day)

8:30 AM - 11:00AM Guest Speaker Series
- Walt Disney Theater
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Jodi Benson Concert and Autograph Signing - Walt Disney Theater

Tuesday, December 14th 2010 (Castaway Cay Day)

11:30AM – 2:30PM Private BBQ Lunch and Party at Cookies 2 - Castaway Cay (children are welcome to this even though it is at Cookies 2)

Wednesday, December 15th 2010 (Sea Day)

9:00AM -12:00 Noon DIS Unplugged Podcast - Walt Disney Theater
12:00 Noon – 1:00pm Autograph sessions with Guest Speakers from Monday - Studio Sea (I am not 100% thrilled with this one and trying to get it moved to a later time but didn't want to hold-up the release of schedule just for this)

Any ideas?

I would say that Castaway Cay day is out - we don't want to infringe on any beach time. Right? So, that gives us Sunday evening, Monday evening, or Wednesday afternoon or evening.

Last cruise we meet on Wednesday (Sea Day) at 3:00. That time is good but I was also thinking Sunday night after dinner - on 1.0 nobody really did a whole lot that night and it would be dark which is when our favorite vampires might show up. :rolleyes1

Post your ideas and your already scheduled plans so we can plan accordingly.

Okay Coven Members, the official schedule is out so when do we want to plan our Meet? :dance3:

Here is the schedule:

Monday, December 13th 2010 (Nassau Day)

8:30 AM - 11:00AM Guest Speaker Series
- Walt Disney Theater
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Jodi Benson Concert and Autograph Signing - Walt Disney Theater

Tuesday, December 14th 2010 (Castaway Cay Day)

11:30AM – 2:30PM Private BBQ Lunch and Party at Cookies 2 - Castaway Cay (children are welcome to this even though it is at Cookies 2)

Wednesday, December 15th 2010 (Sea Day)

9:00AM -12:00 Noon DIS Unplugged Podcast - Walt Disney Theater
12:00 Noon – 1:00pm Autograph sessions with Guest Speakers from Monday - Studio Sea (I am not 100% thrilled with this one and trying to get it moved to a later time but didn't want to hold-up the release of schedule just for this)

Any ideas?

I would say that Castaway Cay day is out - we don't want to infringe on any beach time. Right? So, that gives us Sunday evening, Monday evening, or Wednesday afternoon or evening.

Last cruise we meet on Wednesday (Sea Day) at 3:00. That time is good but I was also thinking Sunday night after dinner - on 1.0 nobody really did a whole lot that night and it would be dark which is when our favorite vampires might show up. :rolleyes1

Post your ideas and your already scheduled plans so we can plan accordingly.

I know of a few FE packaging soirees on Sunday evening.

I am requesting that we NOT meet up right after dinner on Sunday evening.

I would also vote against after dinner on Sunday. I liked late afternoon on the sea day - not so early as to interrupt pool time, but not so late as to bump into dinner.

Okay, I'm making an executive decision and setting the time of the Coven Meet at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16th. Location to be detemined.
vampire_cape2.gif

Thefirstcast.jpg

Just got on here to check our coven meet status! Yeah! I will mark in on my calendar. Do we have a number for how many of us there are? I may have a little treat......:cool2:

Also- thought I would throw this out there again- anyone want to join me on Saturday for a couple hours at the twilight convention? PFach will be there. A one day pass is $25. We fly in at 12pm, so I could probably be there by 1:30 or so, although I have not broken the news to my (not so twifan) roomies ;)

I signed up myself and DGD (Rachael)..but now she has made an online friend that she will be hanging out with on the cruise....so we'll see if I can drag her away to attend with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter