DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

Awesome siggy Sandy! I can't wait for New Moon. I love all the trailers being put together buy fans. Gives great insight to the movie and looks so much better than Twilight.

I did read about The Host. I bought it, but haven't read it yet. I'm reading the last Sookie Stackhouse book now and was in the middle of New Moon again when the library called to say it was in. So I plan on finishing those two then reading The Host. I'm not much into Sci Fi, but I'll give it a try.

Anyway- some of the more computer savvy girls over there made me this rockin' signature that I just had to add to my signature here- I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!

Your new signature ROCKS!!!!! So-very-jealous! :)

Awesome siggy Sandy! I can't wait for New Moon. I love all the trailers being put together buy fans. Gives great insight to the movie and looks so much better than Twilight.

I did read about The Host. I bought it, but haven't read it yet. I'm reading the last Sookie Stackhouse book now and was in the middle of New Moon again when the library called to say it was in. So I plan on finishing those two then reading The Host. I'm not much into Sci Fi, but I'll give it a try.

Hey Jen- I am counting the days until New Moon- cannot wait-

You will love the Host- I am not a huge sci-fi fan either- but she elicits the same emotions that twilight did once you get into the love story-OK, not to the extent Twilight did, but you get the picture. There were parts that just made me sob. It is a little weird in the beginning, took me about 70 pages to get into- but I was up until 2am the night I finished it.
I will be interested to see what you think!

Your new signature ROCKS!!!!! So-very-jealous! :)

Thanks Dodie!
Love the girls over on Twilghtmoms- they are so funny. Lots of non-moms there too, so feel free to join us. It is really for adult women who love twilight!

awww Todd- I am sure they would welcome you with open arms :goodvibes
they love guys that love Twilight over there!

Ok twigirls and guys- I am trying to recreate the beautiful book thong that one of you made for us for our meet in May- cannot remember who it was that made it-
There are about 20 of us that are going on the twilight convention cruise next August that are doing a gift exchange and I really would like to make that as I have put it to good use!
I am having difficulty locating the glass apple charm that is on the end of it. I know I seached for it awhile back and found it, but cannot locate it now!

Can whoever made this help me out??

Ok twigirls and guys- I am trying to recreate the beautiful book thong that one of you made for us for our meet in May- cannot remember who it was that made it-
There are about 20 of us that are going on the twilight convention cruise next August that are doing a gift exchange and I really would like to make that as I have put it to good use!
I am having difficulty locating the glass apple charm that is on the end of it. I know I seached for it awhile back and found it, but cannot locate it now!

Can whoever made this help me out??

From thread #1

I ordered the charms from Oriental Trading. They came in a bag of 25. They are glass, so 3 of them were broken in the bag since the stem is so fragile. (There was a warning about that upon ordering.) They were really cheap. Maybe $8 for 25 or something like that.

I found my glass pendants on eBay. I had to placetwo orders because I kept giving mine away to my friends at home.

You are the best Tonya- thanks! Now I remember, now to see if they still have them since it is not coming up on google :confused3

Order placed- thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is nothing else like those on the internet, at least not from what I pulled up on google, not even anything close at the local bead store in town. In fact, the woman that owns the bead store told me if I found them to let her know where as she could not find them. Wait until she hears they are at oriental trading!

Any chance you remember where you got the heart charms? I really want the red bead to be in the heart as yours was- but cannot find one like it- thanks for the apples! Ordered those! Found some wolf charms on ETSY that I think I am going to add as well.
I am making dreamcatchers with the wolf charm for my NM premiere party I am having as a party favor.

Thanks!

I actually did the ink pens with the apple charms and bow with the names of the books around the barrel. Sorry. I didn't have heart charms. I'm glad that you did find the apples still at Oriental Trading though.

I actually did the ink pens with the apple charms and bow with the names of the books around the barrel. Sorry. I didn't have heart charms. I'm glad that you did find the apples still at Oriental Trading though.

I used this pen last night at Jiko to write down what we had... I was just telling Rick I wished I could remember who gave it to me because I LOVE it! I use it all the time, ummmm even for work..(just don't tell the guys- they'll make fun of me)...;)

Thanks Dodie!:hug:

(and I had to go out and buy a whole box of the same ones without the insert and apple- but haven't even opened them...they're just not as fun)

I used this pen last night at Jiko to write down what we had... I was just telling Rick I wished I could remember who gave it to me because I LOVE it! I use it all the time, ummmm even for work..(just don't tell the guys- they'll make fun of me)...;)

Thanks Dodie!:hug:

(and I had to go out and buy a whole box of the same ones without the insert and apple- but haven't even opened them...they're just not as fun)

I'm so glad you like your pen!!!! :lovestruc

Oh - and my own personal Twi-dork act for today was purchasing the "special limited edition" People magazine about New Moon.

I got the people mag too, and the NM movie companion- which is great!

Jen, I bought the soundtrack- very different from twilight, darker I guess you could say. I initially really only liked about 3 songs, but as I listen to it, it is growing on me.
I can say that Alexandre Desplat is a genius! He did the score and has one song on the soundtrack called "the meadow" it is just beautiful, haunting, sad. Perfect for NM as Bella visits the meadow. He should have written the lullaby!

I am having great fun planning my premiere party, will have to post some pics after- I think I have planned more for this than I did for my wedding LOL

halloween-edward-new-moon.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter