DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

Just wanted to stop by and say HI to the fellow Twi-fans.

Sadly we will not be on PCC 2.0. I just cannot swing it.

However.. with Pete's announcement about PCC 1.5 (that's what I'm calling it) Universal/Orlando.. we will be on that trip (July 2010)

I will just lurk and live vicariously on this meet. :surfweb:

Hey everybody,
I have a little gift to give to the first person who reads this and wants it! I purchased the Blueray twilight at target (when I found out that target version had special features, and my sons PS3 plays bluerays :banana:)
It came with a code for the itunes download for the movie. Since I already purchased a version for my iPod (why I won the sweetheart candies for watching the movie the most :lmao:) I thought one of you might like it!
Let me know if any of you would like it and I can email the code to you!

Hey everybody,
I have a little gift to give to the first person who reads this and wants it! I purchased the Blueray twilight at target (when I found out that target version had special features, and my sons PS3 plays bluerays :banana:)
It came with a code for the itunes download for the movie. Since I already purchased a version for my iPod (why I won the sweetheart candies for watching the movie the most :lmao:) I thought one of you might like it!
Let me know if any of you would like it and I can email the code to you!

Sandy, that is so nice. I would ask, but I think someone else might use it more than I would. I hope you enjoy it in BluRay

Oh add me to the list!!!!!
I've attempted to read the books slowly, but New Moon really sucked me in over the weekend! I read it and Eclipse in 2 days :rotfl: I made myself wait all week but we're now heading to Borders so I can buy the last one :goodvibes

I found something we could do at the next meet. I was in Target with Millie the other day, and they actually have a Twilight Board Game. I have no idea what it's like, but for some reason, I thought of you guys and our meet when I saw it!

Sandy, that is so nice. I would ask, but I think someone else might use it more than I would. I hope you enjoy it in BluRay

spaddy- cannot for the life of me come up with your name- No one else seems to be jumping, so if you would like it, you can have it- :)

Found Cafepress today, with all their twilight gear- wow- their is soooo much! Might have to get DH the "Im her Edward" t-shirt for fathers day :lmao:

Welcome to all the 2.0 Twigirls and Twiguy!!!

In case you haven't been keeping up on the filiming of New Moon from Italy, I bring you the latest (and greatest)!!!!! (Someone has been working out) :rolleyes1

24yw9c6.jpg

My favorite letter of the alphabet is V.

Doesn't vampire start with V?? That's what I was thinking. :angel:

And you deliver your zingers with such innocence and denial. That's what I like about you! Would you like a dirty martini now?

Brainstorm!!!!!!

New Moon will be released on Nov. 20 of this year!! :banana::banana::banana: which means it will still be playing at DTD during DISapalooza!!!

Anybody up for a trip to the movies????

Yes, I'd love to go to the movies......I'm sure I will have only seen it a few times by then!popcorn::

Why is it I couldn't stop scrolling up just to make sure I hadn't missed anything I wanted to quote before I posted the last time? And it kept stopping in the same place. Weird. :rolleyes:

OK, it is 10pm, and I cannot call anyone- so had to tell someone!!!!
I mentioned (as a joke) about the twilight cruise to alaska next august to DH and he said he would LOVE to go to alaska so I called and booked it!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
I am not going to be able to sleep tonight I am soooo excited!
Ashley Green and Kellan Lutz will be on it, it is a week long convention. I am truly jumping out of my skin!
Now if Stephenie would go it would be perfect!- yes, even more than Kristen or Rob, I would love to meet Stephenie Meyer.
Any of my twifans want to join us????

I mentioned (as a joke) about the twilight cruise to alaska next august to DH and he said he would LOVE to go to alaska so I called and booked it!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Ashley Green and Kellan Lutz will be on it, it is a week long convention. I am truly jumping out of my skin!
Now if Stephenie would go it would be perfect!- yes, even more than Kristen or Rob, I would love to meet Stephenie Meyer.

OME!!!! :dance3: That is exciting!!!! :banana::banana::banana: I looked at the cruise info when it was first announced and it looked like a nice cruise. We totally want a trip report!!!!

OMG!! How fun!! Tonya is right, we MUST have a TR!!

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter