DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Just wanted to say I thought the anniversary logo looks great so thumbs up to whoever designed it.

What about the Group name and number?? It says "Disunplugged 10 Year Anniversary Event." I am guessing you just reused the group account from last year? Will they know what I am talking about?

I plan just to say..."I'm with John":p

Last edited:
I can't wait, already planned(booked) during this time with the family
Hoping to modify our reservations to take advantage of the great deals on rooms.

If you printed out a quote form and it says 10th anniversary event that is wrong group. I printed out form last night and that is what it said and when I called this morning they couldn't find the group. So I went back to site and got another quote and this time I got information for DIS 20 year anniversary. I called back and they found the group. Strange as I actually got the same cast member from earlier. She was glad the mystery was solved.
Just got booked for Pop Century. Be sure you have the price from the quote as the price the cast member came back with was not correct. It pulled regular rack rates. She made the adjustment and got it corrected.

Karen

First step is to get a quote, using the link at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Once you have the page up with a quote, it'll mention (below the price quoted) some of the booking information. There is a Group Number and Group Name.

You have to book by calling the Disney Group Department (phone number is also on that same page), and once you give them that Group Number, they should be able to pull up the group space, let you know what's still available and proceed with the booking.
Thanks so much MarieLighting, this was very helpful. Excited to report Reservations are made!!! Karen

If you printed out a quote form and it says 10th anniversary event that is wrong group. I printed out form last night and that is what it said and when I called this morning they couldn't find the group. So I went back to site and got another quote and this time I got information for DIS 20 year anniversary. I called back and they found the group. Strange as I actually got the same cast member from earlier. She was glad the mystery was solved.
Just got booked for Pop Century. Be sure you have the price from the quote as the price the cast member came back with was not correct. It pulled regular rack rates. She made the adjustment and got it corrected.

Karen
I had the same problem but as you mentioned it is fixed now.

Last edited:
The group rate is really good! I just compared it with my passholder discount and its a great savings to book with the group. I have a timeshare at Wyndham Bonnet Creek so I would probably stay there for the majority but also work in a Disney resort stay since the event is more than a week long.

If you printed out a quote form and it says 10th anniversary event that is wrong group. I printed out form last night and that is what it said and when I called this morning they couldn't find the group.
Ah! I knew I wasn't crazy, I experienced the same thing. Thanks for the update.

A lot of wonderful things to celebrate. Twenty years. That is a heck of an accomplishment!pixiedust:

You guys were right when you mentioned it during the episode yesterday, those prices are fantastic!! Too bad we are already booked and planned for the 2nd week of June this year. We use DVC points anyway, so it wouldn't have changed anything. Anyone who would like to go, should definitely take advantage of those rates though. You won't find them any other time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter