DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Unfortunately, we're not likely to attend this because we have a vacation planned to Phoenix and the Grand Canyon the following week and those dates are fixed due to a convention. If I can possibly swing it, I would have us fly to Orlando, do the DIS event, then fly to Phoenix from there but realistically I don't think that will be possible in terms of vacation time or finances. :(

Yay, Kelly is on the DIS!!!!

Welcome. Hope you'll like it here. Your Mom is awesome! :)

Kelly is awesome, too. I had the pleasure of meeting both her and her mom on the cruise recently.

Yeah! Thanks guys! I've actually been on the DIS since '05 lurking around. This is my 3rd name (Tigger*Gal and Mana-Chan were my other 2). Lol. I think I'll stick with this one :3 I came up with it while on the cruise :hyper:

How awesome to celebrate the anniversary! We have never missed a Disapalooza and had already started with December 2017 plans! (You know what they say about making plans ;) ). Guess my family will have to decide if WDW in still a go without Disapalooza. Love WDW during the holidays, usually terrific weather, MVMCP, and Pandora to look forward to! Everyone who plans to go should make ADRs soon since those dates have been out for awhile. I would have to look the new dates! Thanks, John and the Dis crew!

Well, just brought up the new dates to my family and they reminded me that my daughter graduates during that time! :D Well darn it! Looks like I will be enjoying the celebration from Washington State. Hope everyone has a blast!

Oh hooray! I didn't know things had been announced-ish yet. June 1st is a "post-school day" for us, usually a day to get your grades together and such. If something ends of happening in the evening or on the weekend, it would be great to attend, but if it's during the day then probably no go. :(

ugh....booked for 6/14-6/21....oh well, I look forward to all the reports from the event

I plan on going, I hope the heat and humidity is low that 1st week of June! Too bad the weather in FL not as good as here!

I just wish Dreams could get discounts for the better resorts at Universal ;)!

BTW, I was on the cruise just recently, first cruise ever!

Please explain this inside joke about snacks
Since I'm not on the inside, I don't know, or even know if there IS a joke, or an inside, but I thought I MADE a joke. Sorry if you felt it fell flat. Does that help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter