DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Oh hooray! I didn't know things had been announced-ish yet. June 1st is a "post-school day" for us, usually a day to get your grades together and such. If something ends of happening in the evening or on the weekend, it would be great to attend, but if it's during the day then probably no go. :(

I'm in a similar boat. It's the end of the school year for schools in NY, NJ, and PA; most get out a week or so after. The 1st is also on a Thursday. I'm not sure I'll be making this one which would be a shame being that I've attended all of the DISapalooza events as well as the podcast anniversary event. We can't do everything though. I'm sure those that can join in on the fun will have a blast!

I'm in a similar boat. It's the end of the school year for schools in NY, NJ, and PA; most get out a week or so after. The 1st is also on a Thursday. I'm not sure I'll be making this one which would be a shame being that I've attended all of the DISapalooza events as well as the podcast anniversary event. We can't do everything though. I'm sure those that can join in on the fun will have a blast!

We are in NY and have school basically until the end of June - so unless this is a quickie weekend or something we won't be able to go ... darn the DIS and not planning around my schedule in 2016 when they started the boards 20 years ago!!!!!! ;)

I am so excited about this event which just happens to be during my next scheduled trip to WDW! I have been with the DIS since nearly the beginning in 1997. I well remember the server crash of 1999! Can't wait to hear more about the events being planned. My room is booked (thank you Tammy at Dreams!)

I'm trying to decide if I should skew my days more before it (like the 28-2nd) or after it (31st-4th). :scratchin

I am so excited! I can never go in December due to school, but our last day is May 30. I really enjoyed the Megameet and can't wait to go this year. I already booked hotel just in case but hope they get the great rates they had last year at Beach Club.

My mom and I were planning a trip in the middle of May to celebrate by 24th birthday. I have a strange feeling that it will be pushed back so we can attend this! So excited.

June marks our year anniversary of watching DIS Unplugged on YouTube, too. SO EXCITED.

Depending on price, I might be able to come down! It's a Jewish holiday and I have off the 31st and 1st. Woo!

I was originally going to be going to WDW May 5 to 14, but the flight prices and other issues kept me looking. The passholder discounts plus better flight times at better prices mean that May 26 to June 4 are now my dates.

So..... I guess I'll be the one starting a thread titled; made a fool out of myself when I met ________

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter