DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

I am also in the shy/introverted camp... If my partner and I decide we have the right combination of money and time, we can hang out with similarly introverted people.
I'd be just like you...too shy and introverted to talk to anyone. Maybe if I can go, we can hang out

I'd be interested in attending. I have June 3-10 off and was headed down to WDW anyways. It would mean leaving a day or two earlier. Cant wait for more info.

For any/all first timers and introverts, I was you when I went to last years 10th anniversary of the podcast. Everyone I met was more than friendly. We said hi to all the podcasters but didn't want to hold them up too much; Even so we had great chats.

If they have any events that interest you I'd tell you to sign up early, they were great fun and total stranger became instant friends. If nothing else, we are all Disney fans so you already have common ground.

This is smack dab in the middle of our trip, so we'll be super excited to be there!

Can't wait til everything is finalized. In the meantime, I'll just join the ranks of everyone who's stalking this thread on a daily basis ;)

Finally got the go ahead from my husband to book! Woohoo! Finding good resort availability, even this close. I'm kinda surprised by that. Any word on room blocks from the dis team?

Any word on room blocks from the dis team?
No word from @WebmasterJohn yet. He updates the first post with any new info so keep an eye on this thread. In the mean time you might want to go ahead and book a room using any discounts available to you (see 1st post) just to be sure you have a place. If you do that though, make sure you know the cancelation/payment policy.

Update in first post with link to get pricing for 20th Anniversary rooms.

Please note the hours for that department at Disney are:

Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time

Update in first post with link to get pricing for 20th Anniversary rooms.

Please note the hours for that department at Disney are:

Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time
I maybe not understanding this but how do you get this reservation?

I maybe not understanding this but how do you get this reservation?

First step is to get a quote, using the link at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Once you have the page up with a quote, it'll mention (below the price quoted) some of the booking information. There is a Group Number and Group Name.

You have to book by calling the Disney Group Department (phone number is also on that same page), and once you give them that Group Number, they should be able to pull up the group space, let you know what's still available and proceed with the booking.

Looks like some really good deals! thanks for hooking us up John. looking forward to the meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter