Did Y'All Hear About AP Dedicated Lines

I guess I just let the CM intimidate me. Next time I'll stand up and just refuse to change lines. Then let them try to get Disney Security to try to take me out. "What was she doing wrong?" "She was using the wrong line!":)

I guess I just let the CM intimidate me. Next time I'll stand up and just refuse to change lines. Then let them try to get Disney Security to try to take me out. "What was she doing wrong?" "She was using the wrong line!":)

Did you identify yourself as an AP holder and were then told you needed to change lines, or did you just respond to a cast member saying something like "AP holders should use the AP line"?

Personally I have never seen anyone have a rough time with it. It's hardly rocket science. Use it once and you are well trained.

MG
Seems like EVERY TIME we are trying to hurry getting into the parks I get behind someone who has issues. Either no clue how to use it, using the wrong finger to scan, ect. It happens pretty often.

Seems like EVERY TIME we are trying to hurry getting into the parks I get behind someone who has issues. Either no clue how to use it, using the wrong finger to scan, ect. It happens pretty often.

Same here. When they were shorter than the other lines, the AP lines helped. At other times, there was little to no wait through a regular line, so we just went through those.

Did you identify yourself as an AP holder and were then told you needed to change lines, or did you just respond to a cast member saying something like "AP holders should use the AP line"?

I think the CM spoke first and asked. I just blindly did as he said.

I used the ap lines recently. What a great perk. I got to skip a long line. I really really loved it.

Our experience too. AND the people using the line moved thru faster because they knew the drill. Use both touch points. Keep the line moving. Band, finger, go!! Band, finger, go!!

Same here. When they were shorter than the other lines, the AP lines helped. At other times, there was little to no wait through a regular line, so we just went through those.

That's what we did as well! Sometimes the AP line was at one extreme end far removed from where we were. the lines often weren't long enough to make it worth our while to walk so far out of our way.

I saw them last week when I was there. Even during the busiest times didn't look to be a huge time saver. 5 min max

Yep, and be prepared for any "new" AP members slowing it down anyway. It (the AP line) saved us more times than not, but it doesn't take much to see which lines are shorter.

Didn't do much RD though, maybe it helps the most then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter