Dessert Parties

Thanks for all the advice. We are going with the garden view just thought it was strange to charge more just to be able to sit down during the fireworks and not have a better view.
That's probably the delay - they are changing the prices! :rotfl2:

I think that was a typo and was supposed to be HEA... Happily Ever After.

Oh. I see. Sorry I was confused. I've been curious about this. I did book the dessert party for Christmas party. We are going additional night for HEA without dessert party. I hope it's good for that. Does anyone know if Tinkerbell still flies at either show?

Last edited:
Lol. Well I will take the $40 savings and watch up close. I still have to somehow eat my $60 worth of deserts :tongue:

so its not a great view now since theres alot of castle projection
Yes,definitely and there is also a lot going on on the "lower" Castle area that can't be seen from the Terrace.

I watched HEA from the Terrace Opening Night and the "angle" from there makes it hard to "make out" the projections.

After the show,I started reading all the rave reviews and realized I had seen a "different" show than those Guests close to and directly in front of the Castle!:)

we did one a few years ago, before they jacked the prices up…it was nice. We has assigned seats at the tomorrow land terrace and we were able to see wishes really great with nobody blocking our view. my daughter was tickled pink when tinkerbell flew right over our heads! the dessert wasn't anything to write home to, but it was a nice experience. would i do it now with the new prices? nope. hahah

I've been trying for early October for a loooooong time and even though you can click on the dates, they definitely aren't open for reservations yet. Starting to wonder if they ever will!
Just got 4th October there is now sitting and standing tickets. I've been looking since 180 days too. Just randomly looked today cause I had the page bookmarked..

We have October 2nd! So excited!

Yea. I did consider the 2nd but the extra magic hours on the 4th won me over. I can do some rides till the after fireworks busses calm down. Plus I'm coming from England so tend to flag in the evenings the first day or two due to time change.
Did you do plaza or sitting? I kind of wanted to do sitting (I adored wishes from tomorrow land all calm and not crowded) but everyone has said you can't see the projections properly so I opted for plaza gardens. I'm only 5"2 and have hearing loss with hearing aids so crammed in a crowd freak me cause the sound distorts.

Yea. I did consider the 2nd but the extra magic hours on the 4th won me over. I can do some rides till the after fireworks busses calm down. Plus I'm coming from England so tend to flag in the evenings the first day or two due to time change.
Did you do plaza or sitting? I kind of wanted to do sitting (I adored wishes from tomorrow land all calm and not crowded) but everyone has said you can't see the projections properly so I opted for plaza gardens. I'm only 5"2 and have hearing loss with hearing aids so crammed in a crowd freak me cause the sound distorts.
We did the sitting several years ago ( that's our only time we've done it before) but this time we're doing the garden because of the view. We've never actually seen the fireworks from in front of the castle before so this will be a pretty special thing for us!

The Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party will take place for the last time tomorrow, Friday night. The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party officially begins next Monday, the 17th, but if anyone happens to be at the WS tonight who is interested in such things, swing by Mexico Vista.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter