December 2014 watch

If you book a room on Orbitz, I understand how you can link the reservation to your magical experience account. But how do you add members of your travel party?

It is one of the last steps of linking your reservation to My Disney Experience. You type in the reservation number from Orbitz and then MDE has a step where you select the travel party. I already had friends and family (or whatever MDE calls it) linked to my MDE for an earlier trip so I could just select them from a drop down list, but you can also just type names if your travel party doesn't already have their MDE accounts set up. Hope that is what you were looking for!

Keeping checking disneys web site ever day if you are looking for a certain room at a discount I switched from the beach club to boardwalk because the beach club had no rooms discounted well this morning up pops a garden view at 30% off woo hoo got the hotel and the price I wanted! Super happy

If you book a room on Orbitz, I understand how you can link the reservation to your magical experience account. But how do you add members of your travel party?

When I booked the reservation via the mobile app with 2 adults, once I linked it up to MDE, the other party member was listed as "UNKNOWN Jones" in MDE. I was able to just edit that to their actual name. :)

Was able to save close to $300 (20%)at PORS for our stay Nov 30- Dec 6th. Not alot compared to free dining but we will take it.

I'm staying at WL in early December. I got wind of the new Late Fall Discount a little late and it's sold out for the room we want (Courtyard View). If we switched to Woods View we could save a heck ton of money but my little heart can't let go of Courtyard. Is there any hope in continuing to check and see if any Courtyard View rooms open up or has that boat sailed?

I'm staying at WL in early December. I got wind of the new Late Fall Discount a little late and it's sold out for the room we want (Courtyard View). If we switched to Woods View we could save a heck ton of money but my little heart can't let go of Courtyard. Is there any hope in continuing to check and see if any Courtyard View rooms open up or has that boat sailed?
i woke up one morning at 6 my time and found out about the deal. By the time I got through my room was gone. I did upgrade to a club level and saved a ton but not the view I wanted. I'm still trying and I heard things get cancelled and things open up.

You might check around with some travel agents and see if they still have any inventory for that view for the deal. I've seen a few folks on the boards that got what they wanted for the earlier fall discount by using a travel agent that hadn't sold all their rooms long after Disney directly was sold out.

We will be in Disney from Dec. 5-10! We were originally booked at BC, but after RO discounts I saved about $1000 staying at WLV-studio.

I'm still not 100% sure that I want to stay there, but it looks really nice. I'm also tossing around BWI. I saw a great deal at PORS, but I'm worried about the busing there.

I don't want to wish away time, but I'm really looking forward to our Disney vacation.;)

There is some availability now for courtyard view the first 4 days of December, possibly more. Play around with your dates and see if you can get a portion covered under the discount. I have 2 reservations, 1 with the fall discount and 1 with a AAA discount, but am checking constantly to try and get my last few days covered with the fall discount.

If anyone is looking for a Contemporary Resort Garden Wing, garden view standard 12/9-12...just cxl'd our reservation...we decided to stay at Poly instead!

We are staying at PC with free dining.I have been calling a few times a wk waiting to see if the all ASMu opens up for our dates:coffee: No luck yet but still hoping for someone to cancel or change resorts. With 2 teenagers the FD is better than the RO discount:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter