December 2014 watch

Yay for discounts today!

We had the choice of switching hotels from yatch to boardwalk and saving 1000$ dollars or upgrading to club level for the same since this is out last trip for a very long time we upgraded ! So excited for club level

A little bummed about the Contemporary Resort discount (was hoping for 30%, not 20%) and lack of availability for rooms, but it's what I was expecting for POR so we'll be happy with that and skip the split stay we were planning. Our daughter will LOVE the Royal Room :)

Added on AKL CL to our stay with the new discount. So excited to experience this resort & CL for the first time!

I just found out my TA was able to score us a 20% discount on our POFQ resort during our trip. It saved us over $600 for our trip. While the discounts aren't what they had been over the years, it's better than nothing, IMO. The last time we went, there were no POFQ discounts at all for our stay, and we ended up switching our resort to CBR (still lovely, however!). We decided this year that discount or not, we were staying at POFQ since it is a place we've been wanting to stay at for years. Imagine our surprise at this bonus!

I shall be treating myself to several dole whip floats as a reward!

Just booked 3 rooms at pop. Waited less than a minute. The cm was great. She also said that if we see anything with Anna and Elsa to book it.made me wonder if they are adding a dinner.

Very disappointed there was no availability for Bc! Held on the phone for as long as I could this morning before work but never got through. Then tried this afternoon and got told nothing but club level available. This is awful crappy on Disney's part. Was told 2 hour waits this morning. Yikes!

Hi! I just booked a trip for December 1-6th. I am hoping a good deal comes out and we can add another day. I have only been 2 times before. Once when I was 8, and once 2 years ago... When I was a kid, we stayed in the contemporary over Xmas... last time we went for my daughters 1st bday and stayed off property. This time we are staying at PO Riverside and will have my 3 yo and my son who will have just turned 1 on Thanksgiving. I am so freaking excited! We aren't telling my daughter until we are on the plane!

Hi! I just booked a trip for December 1-6th. I am hoping a good deal comes out and we can add another day. I have only been 2 times before. Once when I was 8, and once 2 years ago... When I was a kid, we stayed in the contemporary over Xmas... last time we went for my daughters 1st bday and stayed off property. This time we are staying at PO Riverside and will have my 3 yo and my son who will have just turned 1 on Thanksgiving. I am so freaking excited! We aren't telling my daughter until we are on the plane!

The late fall room offer just came out today and you can save 20% at POR.

Used the "Late Fall Room Offer" and switched from AoA Family suite to POR for our trip and saved $1300. It is bitter sweet, I wanted to stay at AoA because I have stayed at POR before, but the money saved made it too hard not to switch.

I was on hold for 20 mins... had to hang up. I wonder how much 20% off will save and if another night, plus the tickets will be around the same.

I would love to stay at the wilderness lodge... is it that much better than port orleans?

Can you take a boat to MK from PO? Or just from WL?

I was on hold for 20 mins... had to hang up. I wonder how much 20% off will save and if another night, plus the tickets will be around the same.

I would love to stay at the wilderness lodge... is it that much better than port orleans?

Can you take a boat to MK from PO? Or just from WL?

I was on hold for about 20 minutes also. Boat from POR is to DTD. WL pool is under construction if that is something that interests you.

I would go to the website and price out the extra day to see if it makes since. Also, you can check out to see if it would be better to stay somewhere else.

WL construction ends in nov, so you should be fine. It's also one of the most beautiful resorts during christmas!

WL wasn't available. Did upgrade to royal room and an extra night though. I am excited. POR seems nice and hubby and daughter will love room

WL construction ends in nov, so you should be fine. It's also one of the most beautiful resorts during christmas!

Oh, yeah construction ends in late nov. I was originally going in Nov and I had the pool closing in my head:confused3

WL wasn't available. Did upgrade to royal room and an extra night though. I am excited. POR seems nice and hubby and daughter will love room

POR is nice and if you want to take a day or half a day to explore the Christmas decorations at the resorts, here is a pretty good guide.

I called this morning. We had a Woods view room booked at the WL 12/6 to 12/12. We had to change to bunk bed woods view room which is $40 extra per night in order to get the 30% discount. We saved $492 from our original booking price even with the $40 per night added on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter